IGNORED

City Vs Hull Match Thread?

_Bristol-City_

Half way through the game! Sorry Clarkson, get off!

May i ask why? hes not done much but nore has Pitman, does that mean he needs to go off to? what about everyone else on the pitch? if i remember rightly Clarkson was in great position to score and Elliott went for goal instead of putting him through, if anyone needs to go off its the clueless Elliott! Leave clarky alone.

May i ask why? hes not done much but nore has Pitman, does that mean he needs to go off to? what about everyone else on the pitch? if i remember rightly Clarkson was in great position to score and Elliott went for goal instead of putting him through, if anyone needs to go off its the clueless Elliott! Leave clarky alone.

Are you even at games? Week after week he lacks quality, effort fine, finishing recently awful. We have stead on the bench for christ sake?

Elliot WORKS WORKS WORKS!

Are you even at games? Week after week he lacks quality, effort fine, finishing recently awful. We have stead on the bench for christ sake?

Stead has to come on at half time, and i think he will. If he is fit enough to be on the bench, he should be fit enough to be on the pitch

No im not but i take it your no either... And yes maybe so but why pick on 1 player when they are all playing just as bad! i think its a tad harsh to make someone a scapegoat, which is what Clarky is to some people.

But OK to scapegoat Elliott?

Do you know what 'scapegoat' means? it seems you dont! it means getting on somones back all of the time even though they havent actually done anything wrong, Elliott has done somthing wrong so i pointed it out! and made the point that if Clarkson needs to come off then so does Elliott! Im quick to praise Marv when hes playing well i dont pick and choose like some on here seem to do!

Do you know what 'scapegoat' means? it seems you dont! it means getting on somones back all of the time even though they havent actually done anything wrong, Elliott has done somthing wrong so i pointed it out! and made the point that if Clarkson needs to come off then so does Elliott! Im quick to praise Marv when hes playing well i dont pick and choose like some on here seem to do!

OK I understand now, i'll pass your thoughts onto 'clueless Elliott'.

Archived