IGNORED

City Vs Hull Match Thread?

_Bristol-City_

I rather have proper center back. Fonts from time to time is half a sleep.

Fontaine and Caulker have been pretty much fautless in the last eight or nine games. He has shown excellent defensive credentials, and should have been our player of the year in 08/09. A quality player who rightly starts, to suggest we need to prioritise CB in the transfer window seems madness to me.

Fontaine and Caulker have been pretty much fautless in the last eight or nine games. He has shown excellent defensive credentials, and should have been our player of the year in 08/09. A quality player who rightly starts, to suggest we need to prioritise CB in the transfer window seems madness to me.

Half a sleep is my only concern with him. Have seen it to many times. A bit of man management should sort it I reckon.

Don't believe in wasting money on a left back. Scouting in England we will not get an attacking one anyway so better invest in other areas, for example a QUALITY playmaker. We need CLASS. Not more average at the best FOR SALE.

Half a sleep is my only concern with him. Have seen it to many times. A bit of man management should sort it I reckon.

Don't believe in wasting money on a left back. Scouting in England we will not get an attacking one anyway so better invest in other areas, for example a QUALITY playmaker. We need CLASS. Not more average at the best FOR SALE.

Up until Caulker joined, he was a real worry but I believe he has turned it around and is beginning to show the form that won him so many plaudits a couple of years ago. He'll be fine.

Archived