IGNORED

Xmas Present To Myself...

spudski

Made these this afternoon, as i'm snowed in big time. Used some modelling clay to get the hair right. I so loved these Guy's... Bit of fun on a dreary afternoon... ;)

...Topspin T2

1 John Shaw

2 Gerry Sweeney

3 Donnie Gillies

4 Gerry Gow

5 David Rodgers

6 Geoff Merrick

7 Trevor Tainton

8 Tom Ritchie

9 Chris Garland

10 Jimmy Mann

11 Clive Whitehead

12 Paul Cheesley

Manager Alan Dicks

1aaaa-2.jpg

007-7.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Cheers for the kind words chaps...I'm sure you would agree, it's the players with the big hair and 'tashes that are most recognisable. I've done a few of City's latest team, but there are no real stand out players these days. Evander Sno was good fun to do though last year. ;):D

Put them on ebay for a charity auction! Just an idea.

Or have the auction on OTIB.

Cheers

Tommy

Hi Tommy...

One of my businesses is selling Replica Subbuteo teams, and i give teams to charities all the time. Only this past weekend, i donated two 'Grande Torino' teams at a competition in Milan. I made these purely for fun today as an Xmas present for myself...bit selfish i know...but i love these dudes and aim to use them in a Retro League competition. I also donated the Roma Team which can be seen on the top row of the pic below, to a Charity in Rome last month. All good mate...

008-3.jpg

Hi Tommy...

One of my businesses is selling Replica Subbuteo teams, and i give teams to charities all the time. Only this past weekend, i donated two 'Grande Torino' teams at a competition in Milan. I made these purely for fun today as an Xmas present for myself...bit selfish i know...but i love these dudes and aim to use them in a Retro League competition. I also donated the Roma Team which can be seen on the top row of the pic below, to a Charity in Rome last month. All good mate...

008-3.jpg

That's just great. I'm borned -61 and played Subbuteo myself.

Even participated in a Swedish league and remember losing one nil at home to Norwich..

Well long time ago.

Cheers for the kind words chaps...I'm sure you would agree, it's the players with the big hair and 'tashes that are most recognisable. I've done a few of City's latest team, but there are no real stand out players these days. Evander Sno was good fun to do though last year. ;):D

Your team look great.. would love to see some of the latest team :-)

Archived