IGNORED

Transfer Gossip!

Robin101

Seems pretty likely we'll be looking at creative midfielders and left-backs....so, where are all the rumours!?

"bristol city lookin to sign, couple of loan players in jan, there names are very big names in the world of football, there on the tip of my tounge! no sorry its gone! more bristol city news to follow"

"NICKY MAYNARD HAS BEEN SOLD TO NEWCASTLE UTD FOR AROUND SIX MILLION, DEAL WILL GO THROUGH FIRST WEEK IN JANUARY"

to start it off....!

Well, i'll do it on my own then.

"bristol city are willing to pay 1.5 million for david templeton from hearts"

Apparently, he's a 21year old creative midfielder.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/scout/0,24035,15198_6562611,00.html

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/David-Templeton-Scotlands-next-wing-wizard/12719/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Templeton

Are either of the opening two posts from football-rumours.co.uk? How anyone in their right mind still takes that website seriously beggars belief, especially after one Everton related 'rumour' concluded "and if he has enough money left over David Moyes is going to buy himself a new suit for the champions league qualifiers"...

i know it sounds silly but the Jonathan Woodgate rumour i hope is true, With our aparent transfer policy with Spurs? and Redknapp not wanting to loan him out to another Premier League team (like the Bellamy scenario) i cant see why he couldnt come to us. Caulker and Woodgate centre halfs sounds good especailly Carey and Fontaine injured. :fingerscrossed:

Heard today off a mate who is pally with Noble, that John Akinde is going on loan to Exeter until end of season with a view to a permanent deal.

Whilst Ivan Sproule is off to Hibbs for a small fee.

Vokes loan will be extended until end of season, and also reportedly Michael Kightly coming in until the end of the season.

Clarkson expected to be off loaded.

Heard today off a mate who is pally with Noble, that John Akinde is going on loan to Exeter until end of season with a view to a permanent deal.

Whilst Ivan Sproule is off to Hibbs for a small fee.

Vokes loan will be extended until end of season, and also reportedly Michael Kightly coming in until the end of the season.

Clarkson expected to be off loaded.

The BBC have reported today that Vokes has gone back to Wolves and Kightly had another operation this month and will not be in training for at least 4 weeks, so I can't see either of those being true.

Sproule wont be going to Hibs just yet. The Scottish FA will not allow a player to play for three clubs in one season (2 appearances for Yeovil have scuppered the deal). A pre contract may be signed for July, unless another, English, club come in for him. Sheffield Wednesday are amongst the interested clubs.

Sproule wont be going to Hibs just yet. The Scottish FA will not allow a player to play for three clubs in one season (2 appearances for Yeovil have scuppered the deal). A pre contract may be signed for July, unless another, English, club come in for him. Sheffield Wednesday are amongst the interested clubs.

I thought the three clubs rule referred to players actually being transferred, Ivan's only been on loan.

"29 Dec 2010 21:32:02

Bristol city transfer rumours

out

nicky maynard 6m to newcastle

nicky hunt to derby 350k

in

james vaughan 1m

danny rose 1m

joe mills 1m

jack cork 1.5m

adam hamill 1m

kris commons Free

ben alnwick 300k

jonny evans loan

matthew briggs loan

and sean o'driscoll to be brought in as manager"

Classic football rumours!

"29 Dec 2010 21:32:02

Bristol city transfer rumours

out

nicky maynard 6m to newcastle

nicky hunt to derby 350k

in

james vaughan 1m

danny rose 1m

joe mills 1m

jack cork 1.5m

adam hamill 1m

kris commons Free

ben alnwick 300k

jonny evans loan

matthew briggs loan

and sean o'driscoll to be brought in as manager"

Classic football rumours!

Obviously all complete pack of lies but now we have pitman scoring as much as I miss Maynards quality goals if we got 6 million considering hes only scored 20 goals in one season just once that would be a decent price. Then could spend 3 million towards our debt and 3 million to go a a few quality experienced players!

Obviously all complete pack of lies but now we have pitman scoring as much as I miss Maynards quality goals if we got 6 million considering hes only scored 20 goals in one season just once that would be a decent price. Then could spend 3 million towards our debt and 3 million to go a a few quality experienced players!

I totally agree, I think if this were to happen and we strengthened in the right areas and spent wisely, we COULD have a top 6 side next season.

David Templeton's value has just soared again after scoring one and being brought down for Kevin Kyle's penalty in the 0-2 victory at St. Mirren tonight. He would be a great signing but I can't see Hearts selling when they are close to the Old Firm in the table unless we offered stupid money.

Archived