IGNORED

City Vs Reading Match Thread

_Bristol-City_

Ahhhh well, back to the drawing board.

McAllister for Nyatanga, blind leading the blind? Shows our lack of quality in this area.

Season so far = inconsistant, Palarse, Baaaaadiff and QPR next is a tough test.

I find it strange how laid back people are about last weeks spineless performance at Hull and Millens classic GJ esque excuse 'we forgot how to play away from home' and a potential dicking today, really looking forward to tonights excuse.

I find it strange how laid back people are about last weeks spineless performance at Hull and Millens classic GJ esque excuse 'we forgot how to play away from home' and a potential dicking today, really looking forward to tonights excuse.

Iam far from laid back about it, however irrate and stressed I get it won't make us any better or more consistant.

I think we are a few players short of being a top 6 team, let's see if we get a fresh face or 2 in January before we throw in the towel, we are still dangerously close to te relegation places but in a league where anyone can beat anyone, I remain positive that we will do ok............(crosses fingers, touches wood, etc, etc).

Archived