IGNORED

First Game This Season

City_pete1

Despite being a season ticket holder for the past 4-5 years, I could not renew this year as I relocated to France due to work (and did not fancy the matchday commute!). Obviously I have been following from a distance, but what a game to return for !

a lot of changes from the team last year. Quite impressed with how effective we were from wide positions, something I thought we had a problem with last season.

Very impressed with Stead and Caulker in particular...

Did not think the atmosphere was that good considering we were beating one of our main rivals 3-0. but I will put that down to the fact lots of people probably had big hangovers (like me) ;-)

Back to France next week so probably wont get another chance to see city this season. I do miss it....

Did not think the atmosphere was that good considering we were beating one of our main rivals 3-0.

Put it down to the fact that those of us who have watched all our games , are still not sure we're going to win until the final whistle blows. Glad you picked today to come home and cheer us on. :dancing2::worship2:

Despite being a season ticket holder for the past 4-5 years, I could not renew this year as I relocated to France due to work (and did not fancy the matchday commute!). Obviously I have been following from a distance, but what a game to return for !

a lot of changes from the team last year. Quite impressed with how effective we were from wide positions, something I thought we had a problem with last season.

Very impressed with Stead and Caulker in particular...

Did not think the atmosphere was that good considering we were beating one of our main rivals 3-0. but I will put that down to the fact lots of people probably had big hangovers (like me) ;-)

Back to France next week so probably wont get another chance to see city this season. I do miss it....

Those of us who had to listen to the match back here in France are very envious.

Commuting from here isn't too bad, depending how close you are to an airport, as long as you avoid school holidays, which are expensive, hence me listening to our best match of the season from a distance.

I suppose the fact I could go skiing this morning should be a consolation.....but it isn't.

Those of us who had to listen to the match back here in France are very envious.

Commuting from here isn't too bad, depending how close you are to an airport, as long as you avoid school holidays, which are expensive, hence me listening to our best match of the season from a distance.

I suppose the fact I could go skiing this morning should be a consolation.....but it isn't.

Yeah I live near to Toulouse airport, but commute would become an expensive habbit, unless booked well in advance with easyjet. Think I will try and do a few games a season if I can...

Archived