IGNORED

Qpr Match Thread

Big Nose

Talk about under siege - we need to get on the ball and take the pace out of this game. Sounds like we are just defending for our lives.

Away from home we either seem to attack teams from the off, i.e. Cardiff, Reading, or come under constant pressure seemingly waiting for the opposition to score.

This is obviously tactical to soak up the pressure and hit them on the break, but it's nerve racking tactics for sure.

so far so good.... for all their pressure our defence have kept 'em out, their strikers have failed to finish - so confidence at the back for us will be pretty good going into the break, their offence will be slightly demoralised :fingerscrossed:....

Plus we've looked dangerous on occasions so we'll have belief we can break through sooner or later too.. (fingers :fingerscrossed: crossed again! ) ...

NIL - NIL @ Half Time - we'll take that - thanks Colin!!

:)

COME ON YOU REDS!!

sounds like a good game so far,with chances both ends, city defending well, lets just hope we can hang in there second half and would be a brilliant point. COYR

Sounded like we've been almost completely under the cosh to me, barring one chance for Pitman and a daisy cutter from JCR.

first i'd heard of it so thought i would post it, knew he was out didn't know he had gone back.

same here, knew he had a back injury but didnt realise had gone back to Spurs, is this the last we have seen of him or will he be back? My view is that he hasn't set the world alight but has done ok in spells

Archived