IGNORED

Qpr Match Thread

Big Nose

That was NEVER a pen. Warnob, quit bitchin about refereeing, you got lucky today. bet you dont say shit about that

That was a bloody great performance from the lads. Keep that up and we can be in the mix at the end

finally we gotta sign Caulker, the guy is a STAR. he is the reason we're back on the way up.

TOP, TOP performance from the TEAM today... well done KM and the team

Just saw the highlights... Never a penalty. Marv and the QPR player both had hands on each other, neither went for the ball, both turned to walk away as the ball ran through to DJ. No appeal and general shock all round from both sets of players.

Considering Colin's much mentioned belief in fair play and honesty, I'm very surprised he didn't point out to the ref that there was actually no infringement, just like he reckoned we should have done in the 'goal that never was incident'. innocent06.gif

One rule for Colin and one for everyone else I guess.

Warnocks face on SSN, classic, great point well done lads

You could see him thinking of someone to blame!

Just seen his interview on SSN..... WHAT A C0CK HEAD

WARNOCK, WARNOCK, YOU ARE F-ING ****, YOU'RE BORN A **** YOU'LL DIE A ****, YOU ARE A F-ING **** :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

On Sky yesterday he claimed the ref at Norwich deliberately gave decisions against QPR because Colin gave him a bad report last year. I await the FA or FL charge for such an outrageous statement. Oh but of course he is a character rather than one of the nastiest cheats in the game and the media love him so I'm not holding my breath. :disapointed2se:

Listened to the game on 5Live today and all credit to the team and management.

Yes we were battered at times, for sure but given the harsh penalty to come back again after that blow of conceding so late like that was fantastic. Added to the 3-0 win vs Cardiff and indeed the run in general since October- 1-0 vs Reading but maybe the seeds of revival were sown in the 3-2 loss at Cardiff because of the good play before the collapse. Anyway onwards and upwards for 3 pts vs Middlesborough hopefully!

Went to the game while rents listened on commentary and heard their take on it after - let's get it straight, we weren't battered at any time. James didn't have a difficult save to make (the 2 goals aside) in the second half, and we created as many clear-cut chances as them during the game. The best chances of the game fell to us, unfortunately Brett could only bury one of them, his finish was incredibly poor for the other after a lovely build up. The back four were immense, but our distribution was found lacking greatly at times as we lumped it up field, often under no pressure. Albert looked out of sorts, definitely not one of his better games.

True, but as good as he's been all season, if a lesser loved player had a bad game they would come in for worse criticism. Caulker was the usual man mountain, Cisse, Nyatanga both fantastic, Skuse good after a slow start. Johnson and Elliott had bright games but were overrun at times by a QPR midfield that was incredibly attack minded. James MOTM, didn't put a foot wrong and made a number of important catches, saves and a great dive at Hulse's feet in the second half.

You OK Wolfie?

That's the 3rd time you've posted that exact message in this thread, following posts 69 & 121.

Apologies all, I was trying to update via the iphone at the game, which wasnt very succesful really, took about 8 photos but can only find 2 on the phone.

Brilliant day out and the draw felt like a win.

Some really gritty performances today and barring Nyatangas distribution I thought the back 4 did well, supported tirelessly by Marv and JCR who ran their bollox off, Stead got no joy but on another day the top 2 could have got a bit more luck and with their quality you'd back them 9 times out of 10 to comvert, which was exactly what Pitman did when given half a chance.

The Loftus Road must be English footballs least intimidating, for a team that is sitting pretty at the top of the league, 15,000 is pretty poor, aty times I actually forgot that they were there, I was not a lone as the raucus City faithfull balled out yet another hilarious and apt classic with the festive silent night, holy night.....

I was sat (stood) at the back of the lower tier and the atmosphere all game was exceptional, I bet Paddy Kenny will be glad to see us again, those that were there today will know what I mean :innocent06:

True, but as good as he's been all season, if a lesser loved player had a bad game they would come in for worse criticism. Caulker was the usual man mountain, Cisse, Nyatanga both fantastic, Skuse good after a slow start. Johnson and Elliott had bright games but were overrun at times by a QPR midfield that was incredibly attack minded. James MOTM, didn't put a foot wrong and made a number of important catches, saves and a great dive at Hulse's feet in the second half.

I thought Elliot did well, Johnson was pretty anonymous and was bullied not for the 1st time this season.

Agree about Jammo, but for me Caulker was SUPERB.

Danny Haynes and David Clarkson, see ya.

Archived