IGNORED

Brad

Rob k

It says on the radio hes getting booed, I have to admit im surprised, i thought he would get a fairly good reception from our fans.

Why, got well looked after when here, said he loved the club and all that old bollards, left when the money going into his back pocket was right. Fare game for a good booing, imo. :preacher:

Why, got well looked after when here, said he loved the club and all that old bollards, left when the money going into his back pocket was right. Fare game for a good booing, imo. :preacher:

Exactly.....not the first time he wanted to leave either due to money.

Very few former players get good receptions.

Exactly.....not the first time he wanted to leave either due to money.

Very few former players get good receptions.

Such a short-sighted opinion. QPR are top of the league and the best placed Championship club to be competing in the Prem next season and it was a move up career wise for him. Yes, an improved contract offer helps, but it is far more to do with moving up and joining a club with expectations of playing in the Premier League. Also, he has a young family and wants to provide for them in the future, and as a footballer he has a short career so has to maximise his earning potential to be pragmatic about his situation.

Such a short-sighted opinion. QPR are top of the league and the best placed Championship club to be competing in the Prem next season and it was a move up career wise for him. Yes, an improved contract offer helps, but it is far more to do with moving up and joining a club with expectations of playing in the Premier League. Also, he has a young family and wants to provide for them in the future, and as a footballer he has a short career so has to maximise his earning potential to be pragmatic about his situation.

Quite so, when his career is over, don't think his CV with HMHorfield on it will get him many interviews.

:0)

Ha ha! That's all well and good 5/10 years ago, but not with modern day footballers,

Firstly, I'd have sympathy if the club decided to sell him, however this isn't the first time he's decided he's better than city, last time he had no offers and the agreed a new deal.

Secondly. If you want out, like Hartley why wait till the start of pre-season to tell City he wanted out?

Third - going to QPR is no massive career jump, just moving to a similar sized club with more money than sense, The moment they go up he'll likely be replaced like most their squad.

Finally...the average championship salary is around £250k per year last time I'm looked and if he'd spent the rest of his career at poor little City he would still easily retired a millionaire, so this whole young family is simply bull-s!!t,

Orr is just another example of a modern day footballer, loves the club, kisses the badge and then gets to big for his boots and demands more, there is nothing wrong with that, but let's not pretend his life or career would have suffered by staying here.

Like other players I'll give him a respectful clap pre match and even post match but during the game.......Boooooooooo!

Did not boo Brad today. But will do next time he plays against us. His nuber one fan was very upset today.

Short memories some folk., still it will save the price of a stamp for his christmas card next year.

If you do happen to read this Brad, Very Poor Show Indeed.

Orr was a fantastic servant to the club

He earned and desevered his move

Oh yeah in his time with us he, headbutted the club captain live on sky sports, went to prison and twice tried to hold the club to ransom over his contract.

Well when he does retire what means he cant have another job? What makes him so much better than someone who e.g. works in asda? He could do that job if he needed the money, just cause he was a footballer doesnt mean he cant get another job,

Ha ha! That's all well and good 5/10 years ago, but not with modern day footballers,

Firstly, I'd have sympathy if the club decided to sell him, however this isn't the first time he's decided he's better than city, last time he had no offers and the agreed a new deal.

Secondly. If you want out, like Hartley why wait till the start of pre-season to tell City he wanted out?

Third - going to QPR is no massive career jump, just moving to a similar sized club with more money than sense, The moment they go up he'll likely be replaced like most their squad.

Finally...the average championship salary is around £250k per year last time I'm looked and if he'd spent the rest of his career at poor little City he would still easily retired a millionaire, so this whole young family is simply bull-s!!t,

Orr is just another example of a modern day footballer, loves the club, kisses the badge and then gets to big for his boots and demands more, there is nothing wrong with that, but let's not pretend his life or career would have suffered by staying here.

Like other players I'll give him a respectful clap pre match and even post match but during the game.......Boooooooooo!

Well surprisingly I am with Donald totally on this one (honest) yep definately with Donald.

Archived