IGNORED

The Reason Why Harry Was There Today?

East End Old Boy

Walker Returns to Spurs and is off to Villa!

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85579

And, what they think of Bradley!!!

Why would Spuds want to lend him to a rival club in the Prem??????????

Now stuck with ******* Orr! Cost us the game today with that stupid header! His delivery of the ball was sh1t again today.

Walker Returns to Spurs and is off to Villa!

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85579

And, what they think of Bradley!!!

Why would Spuds want to lend him to a rival club in the Prem??????????

Now stuck with ******* Orr! Cost us the game today with that stupid header! His delivery of the ball was sh1t again today.

It was a pretty stupid header :yes:

Lets hope harry dont get the same idea with caulker and call him back should a prem team want him in the next month.

because he played for spurs in the carling cup doesnt it mean he cant play for anyone else this season as your not allowed to play for 3 clubs in the same year. or have i made that rule up out of desperation.

because he played for spurs in the carling cup doesnt it mean he cant play for anyone else this season as your not allowed to play for 3 clubs in the same year. or have i made that rule up out of desperation.

Not sure about that, but Millen said on World the other day that Caulker and Rose are here for the season but the loan can be ended only if all three parties agree (Spurs, player, City). Somehow can't see us agreeing to it to be honest!

Could be a very short conversation -

Redknapp - "keith, do you agree to Steven returning to Spurs?"

Millen - "NO"

Im not so sure about that. If he says no it would cancel any future possible loan deals and cause bad blood between the clubs. I know its not like we are best friends but Millen would burn a useful bridge if he said no. Lets hope we dont have to come to that bridge any time soon.

Bridge bridge bridge...

We will not be recalling Caulker..........enjoy him for the rest of the season.

You probably thought that about walker 48hrs ago.

It is a worry that he could get called back. 'Could' being the word. I have no doubt that his performances have kept millen in a job as without him we would be deep in the squidgy brown stuff. One hell of a hole to fill next season thats for sure!

I was a guest at the game of the QPR owners. You do not take photos it is not the done thing in the directors box ! I can tell you we had veal as the main course.... and HR left at about 18.15 he stayed to chat for some time with various people. Top guy.

Veal? At a football match? What is the world coming too?

Thats good coming from Harry himself

Could be a very short conversation -

Redknapp - "keith, do you agree to Steven returning to Spurs?"

Millen - "NO"

Having just watched the 23 minutes of highlights on Player, I'd be surprised if there was any conversation at all to be had.

Redknapp probably thought Caulker had a shocker!

Having seen Rob Hulse play against us many many times, I don't think I've ever seen him win so much in the air? Just watching the highlights alone, Hulse should have scored at least 3, if not more, and at least 5 of the chances he had or created came when he beat Caulker in the air. Harry probably took one look at that and thought that the fella ain't yet ready for the Prem, cuz if that was a Prem striker, Spurs would have been at least 3 goals down!

Sorry - I know that we've all been impressed by this lad, but he got very lucky at QPR, a half-decent striker would have buried us.

Having just watched the 23 minutes of highlights on Player, I'd be surprised if there was any conversation at all to be had.

Redknapp probably thought Caulker had a shocker!

Having seen Rob Hulse play against us many many times, I don't think I've ever seen him win so much in the air? Just watching the highlights alone, Hulse should have scored at least 3, if not more, and at least 5 of the chances he had or created came when he beat Caulker in the air. Harry probably took one look at that and thought that the fella ain't yet ready for the Prem, cuz if that was a Prem striker, Spurs would have been at least 3 goals down!

Sorry - I know that we've all been impressed by this lad, but he got very lucky at QPR, a half-decent striker would have buried us.

Tad disingenuous and somewhat of a vague theory; Caulker can only play against the players put in front of him; he kept Hulse at bay so i doubt, for 90 minutes, it was all luck now was it?

Personally I wasn't too impressed with walker - yes he was quick, but i don't remember an actual tackle going in -

[i forgot Orr was only playing because 1st choice LB was suspended, and Walker was playing on the wrong side for him]

I thought Orr's distribution was decent aswell, he could never cross like that at AG!

Caulker's good, but I don't think a top 4 centre back, however could be a very frustrating player in the prem for strikers to play against

You probably thought that about walker 48hrs ago.

It is a worry that he could get called back. 'Could' being the word. I have no doubt that his performances have kept millen in a job as without him we would be deep in the squidgy brown stuff. One hell of a hole to fill next season thats for sure!

Thing is though, Caulker doesnt need the PL experience right now......Walker does, so that makes sense. Plus Caulker wouldnt be getting games if we recalled him, he wouldnt be playing week in week out like he is for you all. Thats why I'd be a bit shocked if he was recalled.

I was a guest at the game of the QPR owners. You do not take photos it is not the done thing in the directors box ! I can tell you we had veal as the main course.... and HR left at about 18.15 he stayed to chat for some time with various people. Top guy.

Surely you mean "top, top guy"?

Archived