IGNORED

Has Millen Or Bcfc Offended The Bbc?

hinsleburg

i am getting thouroughly pissed off with the lack of city covereage on the football league show. we rarely have more than 20 seconds of highlights and that **** claridge never has anything nice to say about us.

also a know he's not the most charismatic of guys but would it hurt to have a few words with millen at the end of the game. they never seem to show interviews with him yet often show other teams managers.

rant over :ranting:

What a rushed peice of crap, Warnock gets air time, no Millen interview? This "Lizzie" also reads texts "Dave from Shrewsbury says a great performance from the shrews" WHAT IS THE POINT?

As I type this they show the goal and talked about us for about 30 seconds. Such a rushed programme.

I must admit i do like the potted history though, very interesting.

And the main game is a boring 1-0 win. cool.

RANT OVER.

I still maintain that The ITV's Championship, was a better programme on balance than The Football League Show, despite some often wooden presenting.

Loved the championship, on at 11 am not a stupid time,so simple not an "expert pundit" Matt Smith was it? And it was just simple! Better then the rubbish on BBC 1

Loved the championship, on at 11 am not a stupid time,so simple not an "expert pundit" Matt Smith was it? And it was just simple! Better then the rubbish on BBC 1

Here's something that amused me. I googled Lizzie Greenwood Hughes and Steve Claridge and this came up. Sadly, it's a long way from reaching any sort of notable target...

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/steve-claridge-lizzie-greenwood-hughes-to-be-removed-from-the-football-league-show/353

I'm probably in the minority but quite happy we are quietly going about our business. We're not safe yet but we're not out of the play off picture either. The less said nationally the better in my opinion. Keeps pressure off the players.

I agree with you. We all know the BBC Championship programme is crap with regards to City talk and City film coverage but that's definately to our advantage. It all helps to keep the opposition guessing at were our strengths and weaknesses lie. Although, Pitman may soon get a name for himself if he continues his rich vein of scoring form - he's now a very good outside bet for the Championship top scorer.

The BBC employ a lot of ignorant people. Even the web site articles are either not proof read or someone with no idea how to spell is employed; the mistakes are monumental. This is not just the Beeb mind; even the LMA site congratulates Millen for winning the manager of the month for November from League 1. Perhaps some silly London/North West centric Beeb employee took their 'knowledge' from that site.

Ignorance is all around us, it is quite frightening.

I believe education peaked about 15 years ago; anybody coming through the system since then is potentially handicapped for life.

The BBC employ a lot of ignorant people. Even the web site articles are either not proof read or someone with no idea how to spell is employed; the mistakes are monumental. This is not just the Beeb mind; even the LMA site congratulates Millen for winning the manager of the month for November from League 1. Perhaps some silly London/North West centric Beeb employee took their 'knowledge' from that site.

Ignorance is all around us, it is quite frightening.

I believe education peaked about 15 years ago; anybody coming through the system since then is potentially handicapped for life.

The primary role of the BBC is as a Government propaganda agency that reflects the will and mood of our current Lib-Con Government. As there seems to be no high ranking Lib-Con that follows this football club then our exposure on the BBC is of a low priority.

Archived