IGNORED

Dave Jones

Tim S

Not directly City related but after the match at Ashton Gate, Cardiff manager Dave Jones said that fans should be patient, he cant get out of this league on Tuesday.

Well, funnily enough.... he might actually be getting out of this league on Tuesday after all! I have heard a rumour that should Cardiff loose to Leeds then he could be given his marching orders as Cardiff dont want a repeat of that amazing fall from grace last season.

I just think its funny that a month ago they were dead certs for promotion and now their fans are starting to panic if even the play offs could end up beyond them!

Love it!

You can understand the Cardiff fans frustration. They were flying last season and then blew it. This season they got off to a decent start and are now struggling again.

Considering how strong thier squad is they should be where QPR are but as we saw at AG they look sharp going forward but have a lighwieght midfield and dodgy defence. The January window might see Jones looking to strengthen in both area's.

They'll be wounded after losing to us and I fancy them to turn Leeds over tonight. Could be high scoring game.

You can understand the Cardiff fans frustration. They were flying last season and then blew it. This season they got off to a decent start and are now struggling again.

Considering how strong thier squad is they should be where QPR are but as we saw at AG they look sharp going forward but have a lighwieght midfield and dodgy defence. The January window might see Jones looking to strengthen in both area's.

They'll be wounded after losing to us and I fancy them to turn Leeds over tonight. Could be high scoring game.

Whats funny is that before Craig Bellamy joined them they seemed to be doing alright, and since he has been on the scene something doesnt quite seem right. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

I was shocked how poor Bellamy was against us. Some of his passing was abysmal, something I wouldnt even expect from a player on £80 a week let alone the £80,000 he is on. No wonder Man City want shot of him.

Whats funny is that before Craig Bellamy joined them they seemed to be doing alright, and since he has been on the scene something doesnt quite seem right. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

I was shocked how poor Bellamy was against us. Some of his passing was abysmal, something I wouldnt even expect from a player on £80 a week let alone the £80,000 he is on. No wonder Man City want shot of him.

I had always thought that Bellamy was a class act whenever I saw him on the tele in prem games. But he looked very ordinary, and for pace and skill Albert looked much more like the prem star on Saturday.

As for Dave Jones, he seems a decent enough manager, and if I was a Cardiff fan I would a bit worried if "Big Sam" was being lined up to take over. Not exactly noted for fine flowing football is he!

It crossed my mind that Bellamy could be a disruptive influence as he has been at every club he's been at but Cardiff also messed up last season and Bellamy can't be blamed for that.

That said I wouldn't want Bellamy playing for us.

I can see this one being a walk over for Cardiff tonight, Leeds just dont play well against them, Cardiff spanked them 4-0 at Elland Rd and with a sell out crowd behind them theres only one result on the cards in my opinion.

Well whatever happens Im sure it will be a cracking game. Lets hope for all the right reasons.

I have a fear that there could be some crowd trouble between these two. For the sake of football, I hope not. Because even if there is then Cardiff will get away with it... again.

Well whatever happens Im sure it will be a cracking game. Lets hope for all the right reasons.

I have a fear that there could be some crowd trouble between these two. For the sake of football, I hope not. Because even if there is then Cardiff will get away with it... again.

The voucher system is in place for Leeds fans, so I doubt it, there are also 400 police involved according to CCMB website.

Shame its not on sky really.

It's nothing to do with Bellamy who was strangely average against us. Their real problem is the absence of Boothroyd. He's a different sort of forward that Bellamy, Chopra and Whittingham can feed off.

I can see this one being a walk over for Cardiff tonight, Leeds just dont play well against them, Cardiff spanked them 4-0 at Elland Rd and with a sell out crowd behind them theres only one result on the cards in my opinion.

No Bothroyd no win, they have NO plan B, maybe thats where Parkin comes in.

............oh and their defence is CRAP.

wolfie av u been on the gear or wot???/

Archived