IGNORED

Hodgson Sacked

The Batman

He inherited a bunch of under performing muppets. The players should have footed the blame for Benitez going but pretty impressive they have cost 2 managers there jobs in 6 months.

On a different note I am getting bored of the continental approach of getting rid of managers and not giving them time. The most successful managers in the English game have been in there jobs for a healthy period of time.

Well, his overseas track record is impressive and he did well at Fulham, but I don't remember him having any worthwhile impact when he was here.

He's always seemed a bit like Bob Houghton to me, good overseas but couldn't really repeat the success at home.

So with Keane's also out of a job, that's two more in the running to take over at the Sags!!!!

Well, his overseas track record is impressive and he did well at Fulham, but I don't remember him having any worthwhile impact when he was here.

He's always seemed a bit like Bob Houghton to me, good overseas but couldn't really repeat the success at home.

So with Keane's also out of a job, that's two more in the running to take over at the Sags!!!!

Yes, yes, yes.....

It's all very well, but do we want Hodgeson as Assistant to Keith Millen?

Can we afford his wages?

Can he do a job for us at left back until we get rid of McAllister??

All questions that are in need of a answer, me thinks.

:sleeping:

a case of impatience! hodgson is a very good manager, if he's given at least a season

He inherited a bunch of under performing muppets. The players should have footed the blame for Benitez going but pretty impressive they have cost 2 managers there jobs in 6 months.

On a different note I am getting bored of the continental approach of getting rid of managers and not giving them time. The most successful managers in the English game have been in there jobs for a healthy period of time.

What they said

does anyone really think that Hodgson gives a toss bout his departure from liverpoo,, he has trousered the rest of his contract in FULL, some 6.5 million quid, according to NOTW, why worry about it, i wouldn't that for sure, and howard webb beat them 2day not man utd, never a pen and thought gerrard was due a yellow for that tackle, as i could be wrong but thought it was his first foul, although both feet initially off ground they were not when he made contact, another example of video replays being needed in the modern game, cue immediate castigation

did he even touch carrick?? Led with his right leg, where do you think he should put his left leg??

That was never a dangerous foul - carrick was never in danger of injury.

Being at old trafford was a huge factor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRCrC558MoM

Firstly Carrick WAS injured. It was a two footed fly through the air lunge, the kind we all want taken out of the game.

Gerrard KNEW it was a red, he accepted it without any protest.

Firstly Carrick WAS injured. It was a two footed fly through the air lunge, the kind that some people want taken out of the game.

Gerrard KNEW it was a red, he accepted it without any protest.

It will be non contact soon :disapointed2se:

no tackling please :disapointed2se:

Looks like Gerrard made contact with the ball before Carrick. Certainly not worthy of a red card.

Its not the point that he got the ball first,

It was a red because both feet were off the floor and studs were showing.

Any decent referee would give a straight red.

At what point was carrick in danger of having a broken leg? because thats what the danger usually is. Not at any point during that tackle was either of carricks legs in danger of being broken - not even near.

gerrard won the ball with an old fashioned tackle

Its not the point that he got the ball first,

It was a red because both feet were off the floor and studs were showing.

Any decent referee would give a straight red.

Spot on...no protest from Gerrard I noticed.

As for the Penalty ...correct decision as well.... Berbatov is certainly not a cheat having rounded his man he was about to cross the ball.

In my opinion of course.

ah, the closet wanc fan... No comments about that ugly rat cheating his way to a penalty or Webb giving his valentines present a month or so early...

I hate Man U the same as I hate every other team that aint BCFC. In my experience people that have second Prem teams they 'support' via the vidiprinter from their armchair were generally the unpopular gimps at school who made out they liked one of the big teams to try and gain some popularity

At what point was carrick in danger of having a broken leg? because thats what the danger usually is. Not at any point during that tackle was either of carricks legs in danger of being broken - not even near.

gerrard won the ball with an old fashioned tackle

He didn't touch the ball,The only thing he got was Carricks leg!. It's clear where the ball went after the "challenge" and that was where Carrick kicked it. Old fashioned tackles like tackling from behind and jumping in 2 footed were left in the old fashioned 80's.

Archived