IGNORED

Why The Massive Uproar?

CiderArmyy

I read Norwich's 606 board where they lost 1-0 at home to leyton orient, I look at their team and is nearly their strongest (players such as Hoolahan, Holt etc)I see comments such as:

-rather consentrate on the league anyway

-Just a blip, we'll be firing on all cylinders next week

Then I see our comments..

-MILLEN SHOULD HAVE HIS WAGE CUT, TOTAL DISGRACE

And on OTIB asking for the whole team to be stripped from head to toe..REALLY?

then we get idiots on the radio asking for millens head

So how are we so different from other teams who had a "bad day at the office" Sheff wed are basically championship with a great squad..

After all, its just the bloody FA CUP (sponsered by EON)

I read Norwich's 606 board where they lost 1-0 at home to leyton orient, I look at their team and is nearly their strongest (players such as Hoolahan, Holt etc)I see comments such as:

So how are we so different from other teams who had a "bad day at the office" Sheff wed are basically championship with a great squad..

Absolutely, really don't care that much, just a glorified JPT to me!

The difference is, Norwich have been playing consistent football all season. Nothing flash, but doing the basics right.

Regardless of todays and other results, fans deep down know that our performances have been far from impressive. Yes we have got results where not expected, but more often than not, we have held on for grim life to get a result and have been floundering for left wanting for some controlled football. Lots of huff and puff and counter attacks, and backs to the wall defending. No wonder we have an injury crisis and a team devoid of confidence.

I don't blame Millen. I can't see any other manager getting much from the majority of our present squad. Fair play to Sheffield for showing up our weakness.

are you serious?? were you there?? they were one paced and dire (apart from their left back). our attitude stunk when we went one behind and they strolled to a victory that looked impossible at half time. i think its the manner of the defeat that has annoyed so many. if we'd of pinned them back and lost one-nil but put them under real presusre i think people may then of been happy to write it off as a bad day at the office, but we gave up. unacceptable.

are you serious?? were you there?? they were one paced and dire (apart from their left back). our attitude stunk when we went one behind and they strolled to a victory that looked impossible at half time. i think its the manner of the defeat that has annoyed so many. if we'd of pinned them back and lost one-nil but put them under real presusre i think people may then of been happy to write it off as a bad day at the office, but we gave up. unacceptable.

First half they were dire, second half they sussed us out and scored 3 good goals

Couldnt agree more...the majority of people firing off on here complain week in and week out whenever City lose, get on a players back when he has a bad game, get a lousy burger from the tea bar. Some people just love to moan. Read the Norwich forum guys..they seem to have the right perspective.

It wasn't the fact we lost. It was the manner of the defeat that has - rightly - wound so many people up. Players performing at a fraction of their best.

To lose to a reasonable L1 side isn't the worst thing in the world, but to lost at home - 3-0 - is embarrassing.

I think any talk about Millen 'losing it' or this being the start of some downward spiral is well wide of the mark BUT people have every right to echo the manager and say that yesterday went beyond 'bad day in the office' and strayed into 'f-ing disastrous day at the office' terraine.

I'd couldn't select anyone as MOTM. The turnstyle bloke coming in was quite professional, perhaps, but after that nothing I saw at the Gate today lived up to that designation.

Archived