IGNORED

Orr On Twitter

bristolcitysweden

I'm obviously a different case to everyone here, but I've done the same as Diouf in a game. And I'd much rather it was their leg than my leg, so will continue to do it. I don't think Diouf was the one who made the actual challenge so it's slightly different.

I'm obviously a different case to everyone here, but I've done the same as Diouf in a game. And I'd much rather it was their leg than my leg, so will continue to do it. I don't think Diouf was the one who made the actual challenge so it's slightly different.

You've gone in someones face and called him a disgrace and a cheat when he's nursing a double fracture and clearly in agony?

Please tell me I've completely misinterpreted your post? because thats disgusting.

You've gone in someones face and called him a disgrace and a cheat when he's nursing a double fracture and clearly in agony?

Please tell me I've completely misinterpreted your post? because thats disgusting.

I didn't call him a cheat but I had a few choice words.

What a ridiculous comment, i'm sure a few of them would of love to have landed one on him, but why risk your career on scum like that.

Why ridiculous? To just punch one is stupid, but as a team, you just make sure the next couple of times he's gets the ball, he knows about it, few hard snide tackles on him and he'd soon get the message.

Was on the right and wrong end of tackles like that in my playing days, if someone does your team mates like diouf did, he gets some before the end of the game.

and the lad broke his leg? and you did it?

are you mentally ill? can you not see just how disgusting that is?

Without knowing all the facts I don't really want to judge, but the word moron just won't leave my mind.

My leg or his? Easy decision.

My leg or his? Easy decision.

What?!

Mackie never tried to break anyones leg?

EHD randomly started swearing, Mackie didnt try to break his leg!!

So your saying, if a player goes and breaks their leg, you would swear at them because its not your leg??

DICK!

Archived