IGNORED

Orr On Twitter

bristolcitysweden

needs to be careful what he says.. I think everyone does, sure diouf is horrible, repulsive and deserves nothing. But he has to be careful, everyone.

I don't believe there is anything libelous in those remarks.

is this the same player who has a tendency to spit at opposing players? I am surprised he is still playing the game to be frank.

Just read and listened to Warnock's words; agree 100%.

I don't believe there is anything libelous in those remarks.

is this the same player who has a tendency to spit at opposing players? I am surprised he is still playing the game to be frank.

Just read and listened to Warnock's words; agree 100%.

But don't you think calling another play a **** on twitter a bit tedious? Especially because it's on a "social networking site".

Fair play to bradders always wore his heart on his sleeve for us, mackie sounds f##ked, dioufs a dirty player I'm not surprised qpr are annoyed, if that was one of our players the forum would be in overdrive, players like diouf stop ruining our game

Neil Warnock is right, and he's been surprisingly quiet on it, I would expect more abuse from him. Fair play to NW.

Bradley Orr, always one to let his heart go before his head, but fair play. He will always be one of the guys I respect, and I'm proud he played for City. Sometimes he may go a bit too far in some peoples eyes but he's a top bloke, fair play to him

But don't you think calling another play a **** on twitter a bit tedious? Especially because it's on a "social networking site".

Well i was reading the two comments that BC Sweden put in his post; there is no profanity there. Even if there was on Bradley's Twitter page it is also not libelous unless it is in the context of accusing the guy of being a liar or a thief for example.

Horrible excuse of a human being, never forget the dirty bastard for spitting at a Celtic fan, what comes around goes around, i hope this is the case with him, this is when i would love someone to do a Keane on him, i now i shouldn't say things like that but scum like him makes i proper mad.

definitely agree, just think, he has made millions from football here, and he isnt actually any good either, doesnt take away from the fact that he is a scum bag though, begs the question if bradders and all the qpr boys knew what he said why they didnt sort him out during the game though.

For once I actually agreed with Neil Warnock in the brief clip we were shown of his post match interview. Was it just me or did those divs masquerading as pundits on ITV's poor round-up show fail to really condemn Diouf for his actions, Im sure Townsend said something like "his attitude and behaviour may not be great but it gets results for Bolton" or words to that effect, I dont really remember, I was a bit pissed.

For once totally agree with Colin. Diouf lives at the bottom of a pond and as for what Bradders has written on HIS Twitter page - its a free country.

I suspect Orr & the others are in danger of being charged with bringing football into disrepute.

It would be interesting to collate footballers twitters and find out if the players we don't like as fans are the ones the players don't like.

definitely agree, just think, he has made millions from football here, and he isnt actually any good either, doesnt take away from the fact that he is a scum bag though, begs the question if bradders and all the qpr boys knew what he said why they didnt sort him out during the game though.

Exactly, they are all hard men, behind their computers but did any of the players say or do anything at the time. No

Exactly, they are all hard men, behind their computers but did any of the players say or do anything at the time. No

No. It's called being proffessional. If they had been sent off for clobbering Diouf they would have definitely lost the game ( I know they did anyway!!) been banned for a few games and cheated the travelling fans.

For once I actually agreed with Neil Warnock in the brief clip we were shown of his post match interview. Was it just me or did those divs masquerading as pundits on ITV's poor round-up show fail to really condemn Diouf for his actions, Im sure Townsend said something like "his attitude and behaviour may not be great but it gets results for Bolton" or words to that effect, I dont really remember, I was a bit pissed.

I just saw this on the morning repeat and was disgusted... They even showed EHD throwing a pathetic slap at Bradley's face...

I don't use the word "scum" often, but EHD is just that... A vile, nasty ****. I agree with the sentiments above, would LOVE to see him have his leg broken and then for the other 21 players on the pitch to spit on him. (he could have no complaints seeing as he gobs on every **** and their dog..)

Englands media forced Alpay (aston villa and Turkey) out of the country... Let's hope they can do the same for this peice of shit.

What a ridiculous comment, i'm sure a few of them would of love to have landed one on him, but why risk your career on scum like that.

they wouldnt be risking their careers, do yuo think the qpr fans would turn against orr if he took diouf out, everyone in the country would support him, including warnock, and half the blackburn fans.

they wouldnt be risking their careers, do yuo think the qpr fans would turn against orr if he took diouf out, everyone in the country would support him, including warnock, and half the blackburn fans.

I'm talking about sticking one on him, as i said previously i would love to see someone do a Keane on him. If one of there players just punched him in the face they would be in a world of shit.

A deliberate assault on a widely televised football match... from a player who already has a criminal conviction for affray?

Yes, he definately wouldn't be risking his career... Support means nothing, Duncan Ferguson (although in scotland) spent time behind bars for an assault so the precedent is there.

Diouf will get his reward for his vile actions I'm sure, Hopefully QPR get promoted and B'burn keep that vile scummer one more year... A kick or two disguised as tackles might not have the same consequences as a slap!

I hate to advocate hurting someone deliberately as I feel like a thug, But for some people a slap is the only language they speak... It's a tragedy that such a vile man has made so much money from our game yet millions of his country men and other africans across that continent would give their hind teeth (and more) to have but a fraction of the opportunity's and wealth he has.

Archived