IGNORED

2011/12 Away Kit

TheRobins666

I'd like to see the return of the "champagne" kit that we wore when we lost the play off final to Brighton that made us look naked.

Edit: I'm getting confused - the PO Final kit was the "gold" one with blue stripes I think? I'm talking about the sexy "champagne" naked strip

The very same kit that was drafted with the fake 2005 badge and that everybody here said looked more like piss, and made approximately 10 drunk fans sing Spandau Ballet at Forest Away one year. And we were rubbish in general when we had to wear it.

Didnt' we wear all-red at the Millenium F_ckup? The *proper* Gold & blue shirt was the Auto Windscreens final vs Stoke. And we lost that one too.

Our definitive away kit over the years is the standard white with black shorts and socks... And in recent seasons we seem to have generally gone for that, with various combinations of white, red and black.http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133411-201112-away-kit/

It would be nice to see a change for a season at least.. The purple/green and yellowlow/green were both original designs that are worthy of being brought back for a season at least!

bristol_city_1992-1993-change.gifeng_bristol_c_2_0203.gifimage_11444.gifimage_34920.jpgimage_6436.jpg

Selection of the more interesting away kits. Think yellow/purple is definitely due a turn as opposed to white or black.

Like the collar style on the Sanderson yellow one, and the old fashioned buttons. Round necks look much cheaper to me.

Completely had enough of all black shirts and bewildered by the seeming desire for a return of Purple and Lime which was ok as a one off but should be left at that imo.

Still got the original Gerry Gow white one in a drawer upstairs - shrunk, faded and the badge is a bit crinkly but never had the heart to chuck it out!

Archived