IGNORED

2011/12 Away Kit

TheRobins666

The white and red kit is a very boring one, and I think it should be changed for 2011/12. What do you think it should be? I think it should be purple and lime, because of the simple fact that it looked great when we used it in '94. what kind of kit would you like to see next season? (Preferably not blue and white for a very obvious reason.)

Purple and lime as our away kit. Addidas would be very capable of updating it. Pitman wears purple and lime addidas boots after all!

Yellow and black third choice kit - similar to liverpools this season, very swish.

Yellow and black is the gas's away kit.

Lime and purple is great.

But not black again, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dull

As a thought...How much money comes into the Club by shirt sponsership, does anyone know? I really can't stand it...they should be paying me to walk around like an advertising hoarding, not me paying them...I ****in hate it. Get rid of shirt sponsership, keep the kit nice and simple...honour the badge and i'm sure more people would buy them.

As a passing thought...when was the last time you saw a pro footballer wearing a Football top out of choice or anyone connected to the Club? They don't...because they know they are chav common shite. Only the likes of Newcastles chairman would be seen wearing one...says it all really.

+2

Can't be doing with changing kits every year. Whenever i think of BCFC, we are red and white at home and white and black away...Glory days and good days indeed. None of the Bullshit that goes on nowadys.

What they all said. The only change, for me, would be white socks at home: I just think it looks better.

As a thought...How much money comes into the Club by shirt sponsership, does anyone know? I really can't stand it...they should be paying me to walk around like an advertising hoarding, not me paying them...I ****in hate it. Get rid of shirt sponsership, keep the kit nice and simple...honour the badge and i'm sure more people would buy them.As a passing thought...when was the last time you saw a pro footballer wearing a Football top out of choice or anyone connected to the Club? They don't...because they know they are chav common shite. Only the likes of Newcastles chairman would be seen wearing one...says it all really.

Totally agree with you Spudski, unfortunatly at the moment I think we need all the money we can get whether through sponsorship, merchandise sales, fans through the turnstiles etc. I dont know how much money DAS puts into the club to have their crest on our shirts but Im sure its a few quid however one day I would love to see us wear a shirt without the sponsor, imo it looks more classy and as you say honours the badge (bring back the robin possibly?).

As for the 2011/12 away shirt, Id like to see us go back the the dark green and black one we had 10 years ago although I do love this shirt despite the blue

post-12851-0-29029000-1294823995_thumb.j

As a passing thought...when was the last time you saw a pro footballer wearing a Football top out of choice or anyone connected to the Club? They don't...because they know they are chav common shite. Only the likes of Newcastles chairman would be seen wearing one...says it all really.

By that rationale Hinkley Point workers would be downing pints in Hazmat suits. How many people do you know would willingly wear their company uniform on the town on your average saturday?

As a thought...How much money comes into the Club by shirt sponsership, does anyone know? I really can't stand it...they should be paying me to walk around like an advertising hoarding, not me paying them...I ****in hate it. Get rid of shirt sponsership, keep the kit nice and simple...honour the badge and i'm sure more people would buy them.

Bang on mate. Keep it simple, get rid of advertising and get the bloody robin back!

When I look at some of the away kits we've had down the years I cringe - red and white at home, white and black away. Doesn't need to be difficult, maybe yellow as a 3rd kit

Archived