IGNORED

Signing In On My Mobile....

'Orns

Just wondering if anyone else is struggling to log in on their phones right now?

Couldn't do it over Christmas on my old one, just had my new one delivered, tried again and still no go....

Apologies if this was mentioned in the thread about updating the site a while back, couldn't be bothered to read it all.......

Ta

Odd thing. When I clicked on the OTIB tab on my laptop this morning, it was displaying the mobile skin. So I clicked on the regular skin, and then now I've got to work it's still on desktop version even though I'm on my phone. I used to be able to have both the different options on the different forms of technology. Odd.

Oh dear, I`ve not been able to log on via my phone for ages `unsupported content type` apparently. After reading here I thought I`d fiddle around with the skins to see if it would make a difference, I changed to otib-mobile on my laptop, now I can`t get on there either, just a blank screen! It`s ok when I log on via another computer` like now. Pain.

Odd thing. When I clicked on the OTIB tab on my laptop this morning, it was displaying the mobile skin. So I clicked on the regular skin, and then now I've got to work it's still on desktop version even though I'm on my phone. I used to be able to have both the different options on the different forms of technology. Odd.

this is still going on for me, Dolly do you know if anything is going to be done to return it to how it was? Not a massive issue, just a bit annoying.

Archived