IGNORED

Craig Bellamy Arrested

Maesknoll Red

I think the posts on this thread just go to prove that most footballers are like most people and they are not just good or bad but are a complicated mixture of the two things. I hate John Terry but apparently he pays for the Chelsea ballboys kit, travel expenses and supports their little football team etc, Didier Drogba seems a right canute whenever I see him but is revered as a God in his country because of the work he has done with youngsters and money he has invested there. There are loads of examples you could find from any walk of life to illustrate the same.

Before he is given a sainthood by some of you on here let me pass on some info re an encounter with my son before Cardiff v Leeds game the other week (Jan 2)

My lad is 15 and a football fanatic.....he supports BCFC thru and thru and goes to all away games as well as having a ST

On day of the Baadiff v Dirty Leeds game he and a school friend went to Baadiff on train to do some shopping.....(we live in Chepstow)

Late in the afternoon (and as they are both fans of football) they thought they would go to the Cardiff stadium and see if they could get tickets to watch the game that evening...(my boy had been at QPR the day before)

As it happens they decided not to get tickets as the last train home didnt work out right but while at the stadium a certain Mr Bellamy arrives and my boy politely asked him for a photo.....to which CB was quite happy to oblige....however in the act of taking (or preparing to take) said photo (getting to sound ike a police statement now!) the Great Mr Bellamy noticed the wallpaper on the phone was a picture of Brett Pitman celebrating his goal at QPR the day before....

My son pointed out he was there supporting BCFC but is a fan of football and would watch any game given the chance

Bellamy's reaction was "you get F....k all from me you Bristol C...T" and then stormed off................

As it happens his aunt took it upon herself to complain to CCFC and he has been offered 4 tickets for their game v Watford by the club secretary and a promise that the matter would be raised with Dave the fiddler

- no apology from Bellamy of course

Nice way to talk to a 15 yr old football supporter who asked for a photo with you because he thought you were a good footballer

I think something has been building up inside CB for a while (as Satrurdays piss up shows).......I would like to think it was the 3-0 hammering in which he went missing (did he play that game?) but probably just a problem with his ferrari or something

Thats a disturbing story and illustrates the sinister side of the Bellamy nature....

Saying that I saw a peer of the realm once at the cricket at the Oval, remarkably similar looking to the one lofting Bobby Moore in your Avatar. When I asked him if myself and two of my colleagues (who were wham fans), could have a photo taken he impolitely told me to fu*ck off...think it must have been a combination of the beer and the sun.

I think the posts on this thread just go to prove that most footballers are like most people and they are not just good or bad but are a complicated mixture of the two things. I hate John Terry but apparently he pays for the Chelsea ballboys kit, travel expenses and supports their little football team etc, Didier Drogba seems a right canute whenever I see him but is revered as a God in his country because of the work he has done with youngsters and money he has invested there. There are loads of examples you could find from any walk of life to illustrate the same.

I'm not sold on the idea, even the most evil of people have a PR machine working in the background to give the illusion they are kind and warm philanthropists. You just have to look at the kingpin of PR Max Clifford, who himself is a peen and like a limpet or parasite just liches from others.

So it is my opion that anyone who needs PR or a "charity" they need to be associated with are evil and are covering something up, thus Terry, Drogba are scum.

As for Bellamy, he's just a ****, everyone knows that.

I work in Cardiff and travel back to bristol at night and one of my mates is in town quite alot and txted me on sunday 08/01/2011 at 11:50pm "***** lounge with Craig Bellamy!" He was with a few mates and lots of women aparently, he went to the bar and got a round in for £480. which knowing the bar and rumour has it hes on 90k a week i thought maybe he'd push the boat out a little bit more. Then aparently 2 chaps wanted 2 have a race on chippy lane with him, but cocky Craig wasnt up for it. Not many ppl like Craig and the same for Joe Ledley! i remember seeing joe in the same bar literally falling out of the place then having a pee on the tree outside dirty F*cker. My mates tells me that sometimes joe has been in the bar and has come up to the table and ask to join them saying *do u know who i am* giving the footballer big head thing.

How do you know he was with lots of women? Oh sorry citylad05's mate said so. Apologies.

By the way, this is different mate to the one who saw Bellamy break a chair over a 53 year old's head?

Please clarify if this is the same Craig Bellamy who belted a young lady a few years ago in a Cardiff bar?

Far be it from me to suggest that the malignant dwarf is far from welcome in his home town. Girls who have been slapped about by blokes tend to have fathers/brothers/uncles who have long memories and short fuses. Could the two incidents be related? Who can say? Charity work aside, the man is a seeping wound infecting football and the sooner he disappears up his own arse the better. Our beloved Jon Stead was a far better signing, minus the associated media circus of course. (Stead turned down Cardiff I seem to recall). Bellamy will drag Cardiff's already subterrainean popularity to new levels of depravity I'm afraid. Treat him as a prodigal son if you like, but the people of Norwich, Coventry, Newcastle, Liverpool, London AND Glasgow (not to mention Blackburn) will beg to differ. Its a simple solution for our impish chum- wherever he happens to live, he needs to be advised to NOT go out. EVER. I foresee a few more slaps for the diminutive woman-beater before his inevitable sale to the MLS at the end of the season, following Cardiff's annual post-christmas implosion.

he probably had a few women round him because he's a professional football player like David James did in town the other week? no harm in talking is there? like i said one of my friends who i work with in Cardiff has a mrs that works in one of the bars. But he always goes into this one pub which has had celebs in there before, as i travel from bristol to cardiff i very rarely go out in cardiff as i want to hurry up and get out :laugh:! but obviously the odd occasion i have been out and after my m8 txting me sunday night, then seeing bellamy arrested the same night is quite funny. Apparentky alot of people do not like Ledley or Bellamy probably becoz there both cocky and money grabbing w*nkers. I did ask him to maybe get a photo but he said he couldnt as there was quite a few people round him, i no for a fact he bought a round for £480 so to me thats alot of drinks thinking hes the man. Ive never seen bellamy out but i have seen ledley drunk and the guys from dirty sanchez

I work in Cardiff and travel back to bristol at night and one of my mates is in town quite alot and txted me on sunday 08/01/2011 at 11:50pm "***** lounge with Craig Bellamy!" He was with a few mates and lots of women aparently, he went to the bar and got a round in for £480. which knowing the bar and rumour has it hes on 90k a week i thought maybe he'd push the boat out a little bit more. Then aparently 2 chaps wanted 2 have a race on chippy lane with him, but cocky Craig wasnt up for it. Not many ppl like Craig and the same for Joe Ledley! i remember seeing joe in the same bar literally falling out of the place then having a pee on the tree outside dirty F*cker. My mates tells me that sometimes joe has been in the bar and has come up to the table and ask to join them saying *do u know who i am* giving the footballer big head thing.

are you serious, mate? why the hell should he have a race down a street, when not warmed up?!

if one of our players injured himself (bear in mind bellamy has serious knee problems) while racing some provocative drunks down a city street, we would be spitting blood and wondering what the hell he was doing.

i can understand not liking the bloke, but let's be a touch realistic here. not wanting to race a couple of strangers, when you are a pro sportstman, it is cold outside, you have injury trouble, the street was presumably slippy, and you are paid to be fit for games not street races, is hardly "cocky", is it?

You can't really criticise bellamy for buying a £480 round of drinks! However, on the subject of his good deeds in foreign lands, we should consider the relativity of his generosity. CB earns around 90k a week so presuming he has a good accountant he'll take home 75k a week or approx £5million a year. if craig gives this foundation 100k a year (for which his excellent accountant will be able to reclaim some tax) that's around 2% of his take home wage. Don't know about anyone else, but i reckon i donate about that every year. Not criticising bellamy for giving his time and money, just creating perspective. Personally i think the evidence indicates that he's an odious little twerp but many footballers seem to be and you can't deny he's a good player. However, eventually one of these incidence is goin to bite him in the behind and he'll do time. If any of us had been involved in drunken violence as often as him, we'd have been sent down

You can't really criticise bellamy for buying a £480 round of drinks! However, on the subject of his good deeds in foreign lands, we should consider the relativity of his generosity. CB earns around 90k a week so presuming he has a good accountant he'll take home 75k a week or approx £5million a year. if craig gives this foundation 100k a year (for which his excellent accountant will be able to reclaim some tax) that's around 2% of his take home wage. Don't know about anyone else, but i reckon i donate about that every year. Not criticising bellamy for giving his time and money, just creating perspective. Personally i think the evidence indicates that he's an odious little twerp but many footballers seem to be and you can't deny he's a good player. However, eventually one of these incidence is goin to bite him in the behind and he'll do time. If any of us had been involved in drunken violence as often as him, we'd have been sent down

Er................but if it wasn't for his 100k a year..........................

If it was to rely on your 2%, would there be a foundation?

He could not do it and pay more tax, towards things like nuclear weapons etc etc blah.

Please clarify if this is the same Craig Bellamy who belted a young lady a few years ago in a Cardiff bar?

Far be it from me to suggest that the malignant dwarf is far from welcome in his home town. Girls who have been slapped about by blokes tend to have fathers/brothers/uncles who have long memories and short fuses. Could the two incidents be related? Who can say? Charity work aside, the man is a seeping wound infecting football and the sooner he disappears up his own arse the better. Our beloved Jon Stead was a far better signing, minus the associated media circus of course. (Stead turned down Cardiff I seem to recall). Bellamy will drag Cardiff's already subterrainean popularity to new levels of depravity I'm afraid. Treat him as a prodigal son if you like, but the people of Norwich, Coventry, Newcastle, Liverpool, London AND Glasgow (not to mention Blackburn) will beg to differ. Its a simple solution for our impish chum- wherever he happens to live, he needs to be advised to NOT go out. EVER. I foresee a few more slaps for the diminutive woman-beater before his inevitable sale to the MLS at the end of the season, following Cardiff's annual post-christmas implosion.

:laugh: Love that bit He's a propper freak with short man syndrome, who does he remind me of from that film...

Oh yes, he's Willow!warwickwillow2.jpg

Er................but if it wasn't for his 100k a year..........................

If it was to rely on your 2%, would there be a foundation?

He could not do it and pay more tax, towards things like nuclear weapons etc etc blah.

I'm not criticising him for his donation, obviously 100k is 100k and it'll go a lot further than the paltry monthly donations i give to a few charities. That's not the point i was making though

I'm not criticising him for his donation, obviously 100k is 100k and it'll go a lot further than the paltry monthly donations i give to a few charities. That's not the point i was making though

You can't deny hes bad for the Cardiff economy mind, there are not too many people on this planet earning near 100k per week that are as stupid as him. I can't think of one actually, wow..Craig Bellamy wins gold in the highest paid to idiot ratio award.

Charity is more than just giving money, there are people who take no pay who dedicate their whole life to working in 3rd world country's, Ho much time has he actually given up for charity?

couldn't agree more.

some players are blessed with ability and work so so hard to make themselves the best, others are blessed with ability and couldn't give a shit about how to maximise it. bellamy is of the latter contingent but with a nasty attitude with it, doesn't make for a nice bloke.

are you serious, mate? why the hell should he have a race down a street, when not warmed up?!

if one of our players injured himself (bear in mind bellamy has serious knee problems) while racing some provocative drunks down a city street, we would be spitting blood and wondering what the hell he was doing.

i can understand not liking the bloke, but let's be a touch realistic here. not wanting to race a couple of strangers, when you are a pro sportstman, it is cold outside, you have injury trouble, the street was presumably slippy, and you are paid to be fit for games not street races, is hardly "cocky", is it?

This isn't Germany, England and Wales are still free countries. The Germans and their fellow European Unionists may not understand the concept of freedom but Craig Bellamy is quite entitled to race others when he feels the need. The German led European Union must die so that freedom can live is my motto.

Craig Bellamy, the sheepshaggers very own Leeeeeeeeeroy "do you know who I am?????"Lita. Asshole to the stars material

Cant blame the 'diff for the fact he is a complete see ya next Tuesday can ya?

Way too many footballers are little (or large) tossers.

Archived