IGNORED

Millen

Welcome To The Jungle

2 bad performances Yes, but if you are going to just come on this forum every time we lose and shout for Millen's head then you don't know football. Football does this sometimes so get used to it. We have a young and inexperienced manager who has out done Cardiff, Swansea and stumped QPR twice. He will learn how to deal with days like today.

Where does the blame lie. Today with the players, there was no work rate, movement and a seemingly large lack of care. Millen should, by now be horse from giving the layer one hell of a bollocking. No wages this week please too Mr Millen. Anyone who reacts badly can be shown the door as they don't care for BCFC.

But the biggest wrong goes to the 14 players for us today that failed to snap Lita's legs. Never seen such a total c%$t in all my life.

'Young and inexperienced manager' are the words from the OP, that stand out. Any team is capable of beating anyone in this League and KM has had the good fortune to do a few of the 'bigger' teams over.

KM is probably management material now, but gambling with his learning curve, with this Club, imho was a foolhardy move by SL.

KM should be learning his graft with a lower league team...after all, he learnt much from GJ, who is now out of a job from a League 1 side...say's it all really.

I've always thought it twice as hard for a former number 2, to motivate the players he has worked with for a long period of time, gaining their respect and putting the fear of God into them. I can't see people like Carey and Jamie Mac giving a toss about what KM says...can you?

2 bad performances Yes, but if you are going to just come on this forum every time we lose and shout for Millen's head then you don't know football. Football does this sometimes so get used to it. We have a young and inexperienced manager who has out done Cardiff, Swansea and stumped QPR twice. He will learn how to deal with days like today.

Where does the blame lie. Today with the players, there was no work rate, movement and a seemingly large lack of care. Millen should, by now be horse from giving the layer one hell of a bollocking. No wages this week please too Mr Millen. Anyone who reacts badly can be shown the door as they don't care for BCFC.

But the biggest wrong goes to the 14 players for us today that failed to snap Lita's legs. Never seen such a total c%$t in all my life.

Agree with your first and third point but not, in entirety, your second; its the gaffer's job to pick the right team and motivate them.. inconsistency levels are down to him to rectify.

You said 'We have a young and inexperienced manager' - this is the knub of the issue for many many die hard city supporters.. i suspect most moaners would agree with me when i say this;- why should i buy a season ticket(s) and accept a rookie manager learning his trade; that is not what we expect, not what we deserve, not what we were sold at the start of the season when Copout was appointed.

Anybody who buys a season ticket, for me, has an absolute right to moan their heads off. On the other hand me, living overseas, who gets to see only a couple of matches a season has no right to call for Millen to be sacked.

if the consensus is that BCFC is to be KM's experiment and SL is happy for that to happen then so be it but my money is on most City fans voting with their feet come the new season.

As for Lita... an odious character is all i have to say.

'Young and inexperienced manager' are the words from the OP, that stand out. Any team is capable of beating anyone in this League and KM has had the good fortune to do a few of the 'bigger' teams over.

KM is probably management material now, but gambling with his learning curve, with this Club, imho was a foolhardy move by SL.

KM should be learning his graft with a lower league team...after all, he learnt much from GJ, who is now out of a job from a League 1 side...say's it all really.

I've always thought it twice as hard for a former number 2, to motivate the players he has worked with for a long period of time, gaining their respect and putting the fear of God into them. I can't see people like Carey and Jamie Mac giving a toss about what KM says...can you?

Pretty accurate it would seem.

Agree with your first and third point but not, in entirety, your second; its the gaffer's job to pick the right team and motivate them.. inconsistency levels are down to him to rectify.

You said 'We have a young and inexperienced manager' - this is the knub of the issue for many many die hard city supporters.. i suspect most moaners would agree with me when i say this;- why should i buy a season ticket(s) and accept a rookie manager learning his trade; that is not what we expect, not what we deserve, not what we were sold at the start of the season when Copout was appointed.

Anybody who buys a season ticket, for me, has an absolute right to moan their heads off. On the other hand me, living overseas, who gets to see only a couple of matches a season has no right to call for Millen to be sacked.

if the consensus is that BCFC is to be KM's experiment and SL is happy for that to happen then so be it but my money is on most City fans voting with their feet come the new season.

As for Lita... an odious character is all i have to say.

This Rookie manager brought us a great 3-0 win against Cardiff, remind me how his predecessor did in the same fixture. We are very hit and miss this year, but everyone seems to have forgotten that we were the best team in the championship from october to December. He masterminded that.

COYR!!!

Cisse was poor today, but i think its wrong to say hes a bad player. I think he has looked solid at CB in the games before this one.

Lets get this straight. City were poor. Cisse was absolutely appalling.

Quite frankly the only reasons I could come up with for an experienced player making those kind of unforced schoolboy errors are not printable due to libel laws.

This Rookie manager brought us a great 3-0 win against Cardiff, remind me how his predecessor did in the same fixture. We are very hit and miss this year, but everyone seems to have forgotten that we were the best team in the championship from october to December. He masterminded that.

COYR!!!

Cardiff are litter at the bit though, thats hardly that massive an achievement. We got battered at QPR and were very lucky, we got battered at Reading and Hull, and were dire against Palace. Even as far back as the Leicester home game which we won, we were poor that day.

We arnt improving under Millen, we make the same ridiculous mistakes at the back, and we lack just as much creativity going forward as we have done all season, He works with these players every single day, so the responsibility lies with him in my eyes, and no one else.

At least he will "give them all a copy of the dvd though......"

Cardiff are litter at the bit though, thats hardly that massive an achievement. We got battered at QPR and were very lucky, we got battered at Reading and Hull, and were dire against Palace. Even as far back as the Leicester home game which we won, we were poor that day.

We arnt improving under Millen, we make the same ridiculous mistakes at the back, and we lack just as much creativity going forward as we have done all season, He works with these players every single day, so the responsibility lies with him in my eyes, and no one else.

At least he will "give them all a copy of the dvd though......"

Ahhh right so every time we win it's in spite of Mullen not because of him

We've had a number of very good results this season, home and away and also bad ones, but too say we are not improving is a joke.

With a fit squad no one would have picked today's squad but his hands are tide.

With fit defence we had a great run, and and in our last two league games we had great results despite the line up.

COYR!!!

He did and well done for that.

Inconsistency = Millen.

I think he won Nov manager of the month; contributing to your remark of 'best from oct to dec'. If your timeline is correct then fair enough but we are 17th in the league and the season is 9 months long... i suspect if we wait for the end of the season to see how he does we will not be that much better off if at all.

If that satisfies you then fair dinkum.

Just got back and im shell shocked by the inept performance by some of our players today.

Feels like i paid £28 at the turnstile and realised that my parents having sex on the pitch was the main event. Horrible

yes but on a lighter note what a show your parents put on :chant6ez: jesus your dad got some moves for an older fella ....

and yer mum the little minx ..... she is just pure filth :dancing6:

This Rookie manager brought us a great 3-0 win against Cardiff, remind me how his predecessor did in the same fixture. We are very hit and miss this year

This.

I was thinking about it the other day, we have to be oen of the less consistent sides in the League to put it mildly. How the hell can you go on a long unbeaten home run then end it with 0-3 v Sheff Wed League One and then 0-4 v struggling (albeit clearly improving) Middlesborough!? Somewhat baffling really...

Then there's the positive results at Swansea and QPR- but the loss at Hull and hammering at Reading. Okay to lose at Reading is one thing but it was a hammering and I would have taken a point at Hull but there is no rhyme or reason to our form in recent times.

Millen in (fill in the blank)

Some of my suggestions.....

Millen in a daze

Millen in despair

Millen in turmoil

Millen in hell

Millen in toilet - refusuing to come out to face the press

Millen in, but not for long

Millen in lifeboat whilst the ship sinks

Millen in job too long

Millen insured with Lloyds against liability - where there's blame, there's a claim!

Millen in shock move (yes, he unfolded his arms)

Millen in deep sh*t

Millen in frame - guilty !

Millen in talks with Lansdown about pay-off package (God, I hope so!)

we were clueless today all over the park.

its not all km fault, but the players take a lead from him.

we were over ran again in midfield marv has to play against 2 sometimes 3 midfielders, while we play 2 wide men and a creative centre midfielder.

teams do their home work on us, and we need to be able to change formations, not just swap a wide player for another wide player etc. this is km doing and i think we have had a good run, with a lot of luck, played well against the welsh, but those of us who have watched most games this season are realising that we aint very good, we aint got many good players, and we have an inexperienced boss who may be out of his depth.

how many times has appointing a manager from within worked.

i am a very worried season ticket holder who is starting to think we need a bit of leadership at the top, and a bit more experience.

Ahhh right so every time we win it's in spite of Mullen not because of him

We've had a number of very good results this season, home and away and also bad ones, but too say we are not improving is a joke.

With a fit squad no one would have picked today's squad but his hands are tide.

With fit defence we had a great run, and and in our last two league games we had great results despite the line up.

My dear Friend, Yes we have had good results But we have had to many bad ones.

WITH A FIT SQUAD, WITH A FIT DEFENCE............BUT WE DO'NT HAVE EITHER. witch brings us back to the point in question.

If we are honest, this season has been a Shambles, with or without a fit squad we have struggled against Teams we should beat,our home record speaks for it's self.

We are to slow to close down the opposition, can't pass to save our lives, to many stupid mistakes at the back. I could go on all night.

What is the answer? New Manager, New Players, Perhaps,But something must be done NOW, WE CAN'T EVEN ENJOY THE FACT THAT THE DARKSIDE ARE IN DEEP DODO'S unless we turn this season around.

I say us because we fan's have a big part to play, GET BEHIND THE TEAM and give them some encouragement at ALL times, AG is like a library at times.

Superb!!!!

I say us because we fan's have a big part to play, GET BEHIND THE TEAM and give them some encouragement at ALL times, AG is like a library at times.

Have to say, of the games I have been to in the last couple of years for the msot part I can only agree. The atmosphere is definitely not what it was 2 or 3 years ago- now that may be down to results/performances but there has been a real tailing off in the atmosphere for sure.

The worse I will say about Millen is he doesn't seem to be able to inspire the dressing room. I think he's got ability but maybe not the charisma that a great manager has - and no number of coaching badges can teach that.

If we score first we seem to be able to take on the world, but if our opponents get the first goal our heads go down and we'd struggle to beat Clevedon Town.

I think any talk of Millen leaving is extremely premature. He was dealt a pretty awful hand and has yet to reshuffle to his liking.

Is he the long-term solution? Probably not....

Archived