IGNORED

Bring Back Johnson!

BcfcAllen

It's clear to everyone that Millen isn't capable of managing a successful team at this level, especially with the expectation level that comes with this football club and i feel that he needs to go, sooner rather then later. In my opinion i'd bring back Gary Johnson, a man with a passion for this football club, something that we are yet to see from Millen. What's your views and if not Johnson, who would you like to see take this club foward?

It's clear to everyone that Millen isn't capable of managing a successful team at this level, especially with the expectation level that comes with this football club and i feel that he needs to go, sooner rather then later. In my opinion i'd bring back Gary Johnson, a man with a passion for this football club, something that we are yet to see from Millen. What's your views and if not Johnson, who would you like to see take this club foward?

My view is that your opinion is rubbish and why didn't you post this in the other jokers thread.

Bring back Alan Dicks :whistle2:

He is the sort of manager we want, who will go down hard on those not performing.

Johnson did superb for us - but he would have far too many people against him from the off.

Not sure he would have learned from his mistakes either.

Johnson did superb for us - but he would have far too many people against him from the off.

Not sure he would have learned from his mistakes either.

True, as the old saying goes 'never go back.' I don't think it usually works, managers coming in for 2nd spells at clubs. He was great in his day but probably not the right move forward.

Let's just go out and get one of the FAILED managers who are out of work at the mo!!

Honestly, what was it 2-3 weeks ago we ripped Cardiff apart?

Millen deserves his chance,there's a lot of fickle fans who throw there toys out every

time we lose.

Today was terrible on the pitch but so was the support off it.

It always used to be the case that if we were losing at Ashton Gate we would back the team in the fightback, nowadays if we go behind the crowd seems to give up.

Anyway, I ain't giving up, City for life it says on my tin.

Gary, you ****** it up, and you had to go. I dont care how many times you grovel, youre not coming back. Will you please now leave the forum for once and for all. :whistle2:

If he went to leave for a bigger club, then fair enough.

But essentially he got fired because he couldn't take this club any further.

I would bring in someone like Bryan Robson.

Your a ****** mate.

Archived