IGNORED

Bring Back Johnson!

BcfcAllen

Have we actually progressed since Gary Johnson left? In terms of personnel 'Yes', although our best player is a loanee. In terms of personnel, 'No' , so something ain't right!

I cant believe this is a serious post

Of course we haven't progressed

Did you miss the whole Coppell farce?

Old Keef has done as much as he could with the time he had available.. 2 quality signings and 2 good loans.. and now he is told.. you cant sign anyone new until others moved out.. and here's the biggest joke.. it looks like no other team wants the players we want to ship out... Rock and a hard place springs to mind....

Wouldn't it be nice to let a manager have a few years to try and make something happen? KM hasn't had much time and has had to work with other managers players. He has brought in Stead, Caulker and Pitman though, they seem to be doing ok! At this point in time I think we should be discussing the players, not the manager as I feel the vast majority of them have let KM, us and the club down, they simply are not performing. Some people will say "KM should be getting them to perform" yes true, but I'd also like to see KM get a team of his own players and see how they get on. If its the same result as we have now then yes, he's not up to the job but it would be nice to see him have a chance.

Wouldn't it be nice to let a manager have a few years to try and make something happen? KM hasn't had much time and has had to work with other managers players. He has brought in Stead, Caulker and Pitman though, they seem to be doing ok! At this point in time I think we should be discussing the players, not the manager as I feel the vast majority of them have let KM, us and the club down, they simply are not performing. Some people will say "KM should be getting them to perform" yes true, but I'd also like to see KM get a team of his own players and see how they get on. If its the same result as we have now then yes, he's not up to the job but it would be nice to see him have a chance.

Bravo to this.

Some people will say "KM should be getting them to perform" yes true, but I'd also like to see KM get a team of his own players and see how they get on.

But there can't be many current City players who KM hasn't either signed himself or worked with over an extended period.

Wasn't his familiarity and popularity with the players meant to be one of the advantages of appointing him in the first place?

As the manager it goes without saying he should indeed 'be getting them to perform'. It must be THE basic requirement of a manager, surely.

If he can't inspire them, and no change is made, we'll very likely be going down.

It's clear to everyone that Millen isn't capable of managing a successful team at this level, especially with the expectation level that comes with this football club and i feel that he needs to go, sooner rather then later. In my opinion i'd bring back Gary Johnson, a man with a passion for this football club, something that we are yet to see from Millen. What's your views and if not Johnson, who would you like to see take this club foward?

id love him back anything is better than this

How was he clueless ? He got a League 1 standard team to the Play off final and within 1 game of the Premier League.

He is the sort of manager we want, who will go down hard on those not performing.

I agree GJ should be brought back in and if the players don't like it then bye bye. What I. Give for a 10th place finish now. GJ like daglish at Liverpool he has unfinished business

Wibble

mainImage.jpg

Archived