IGNORED

Gavin Williams?

BCFC Jordan

I would give him a go in central midfield - he's a clever player, just the type we need.

But as you know, he isn't good enough. He is an average League 1 player, which is where he will head this transfer window or in the summer. Don't dislike the man, just not good enough for championship;, which his 80 championship starts in the last 7 years supports.

But as you know, he isn't good enough. He is an average League 1 player, which is where he will head this transfer window or in the summer. Don't dislike the man, just not good enough for championship;, which his 80 championship starts in the last 7 years supports.

Dont think its fair to judge him on his performances for Gary Johnson - flair players never did well for GJ - David Noble for example.

Until we sign a playmaker, I think we cant do any worse than give him a go.

there are more to some things than just looking at stats! Gav is a decent championship player and i dont feel hes been given a fair chance here! oh well, our loss somone elses gain.

Just like the rest of our mid field squad then....Just League 1 players. If he would have been given a run in the team like the rest of our pre maddonas, then who knows!!! Any others think that LJ, ME, CS and the rest of them can get us out of this relegation dog fight, alone to the promise land...Don't think so!!!

Just like the rest of our mid field squad then....Just League 1 players. If he would have been given a run in the team like the rest of our pre maddonas, then who knows!!! Any others think that LJ, ME, CS and the rest of them can get us out of this relegation dog fight, alone to the promise land...Don't think so!!!

I'm happy to be wrong if he goes to a championship side. But over the last two years he has been available for loan and has gone to Div 1. If he had the potential to succeed at this level, do you not think someone from the Champ would have taken him? I personally feel as a creative player he is probably on a rough par with LJ and would have no issue with him taking LJ's place if he were fit. But then that sums it up, replacing a lower end Champ player with a Div 1 player.

Be happy for both of them to be gone in the summer. ME is good enough and CS is your ideal utility player. Cisse appears to be a utility player, but probably of a lesser quality than CS.

Major, major midfield revamp in the summer. JCR is a one trick pony who looked great against Cardiff, but in his time here has shown himself to be a lower end champ player. Haynes will be gone, Sproule most likely will be gone.

Roll on the end of this season

Archived