IGNORED

Early Bird Catches The Worm ?

Guest Harry May

well i am in a bit of a problem too, i am clasified as the 'general public' and on monday morning i will be doing my work experience, so i am going to try and buy them online (if the system doen't crash before i get the chance) but i will have to wait till about 4pm on monday, 10,000 tickets have already gone not to add the mystery of the seats you were on about harry, and last time i bought them online for the hartlepool game when i went to pick them up they had no record of my purchase on their list, so this involved me waiting an agonising half hour for the ticket office to sort out this problem and if i would of left my house later then this could of resolved me missing part of the match. with tickets expected to sell out by wednesday i will either end up wiotha really crap view, right next to the aggrevating brighton fans or right at the very top whioch doesnt help becuase heights make me feel bad. apart from that I'm sure it will be a gerta match

I would take the middle as being from the half way line. I was 15th in the queue and got tickets by the corner flag. It does n't add up.

Caldicot Red.

Me and the small group that were waiting this morning thought that we must have been within the first thousand or so there, and the two tickets that I got are along the side of the pitch on the top tier, and I walked away from the ticket booth at 1100 ish :rolleyes:

I suspect that the 28% of tickets allocated means 28% of the tickets actually being sold by the club to priority people. Otherwise the figures just don't add up as the total allocation (nearly 34,000) is bound to use up a big proportion of the side seats.

I assume that the vast majority of side seats will go on general sale on monday.

Next to you, in M13 Harry.

Not overjoyed after arriving at 6.45 a.m., about 300 in the queue, now seems like its close to a Brighton block as well.

Didn't help that i was accosted by Radio Bristol at ten past seven and me and another bloke were forcibly questioned 'on air', funny how the other blokes around us suddenly had mobile phone calls to make as he approached.

Looks like Brighton might have been allocated the seats i hoped to get. The window said the tickets were side view but it sure looks like corner to me.

Anyway, getting up at that time i think i deserved better, and you certainly did.

Nogbad , we got 10 seats in row 14 - what row are are you in ?

Caldicot Red.

Family of 4 in Row 9, Harry.

I'm getting used to the idea now, the view's still going to be good and better than i had last year. Now i'm wondering whether we're going to "do a Walsall" on them and we'll be on cloud 9 after 20 minutes or they're going to repeat their tedious but ultimately effective Swindon 'performance' on us and it's going to be a miserable day to rank alongside the worst.

With City it could be either, but hopefully Roberts will be our David Kelly.

Guest Harry May

The thing with Brighton is that the C/Ds are solid - Cullip in particular. I think they are going to play a very defensive game and try to catch us on the break. Could be nailbiting .

You never know , we might score from a corner and Tinns could chuck his shirt in to the crowd. Being sat by the corner flag we might even catch it. That is why the corners were sold to season ticket holders ( who got up at 0400 on saturday) .

I am still trying to convince myself that I have n't been shafted by the club I love.

But obviously I have , because nobody can answer the simple question - how many £46 tickets with side-view were made available to priority applicants ( season ticket holders ) on saturday ? Easy enough question is n't it ?

Caldicot Red.

The "priority" applications were not the best seats - but I think that was out of the clubs hands and they could only sell what they had been given. It's the system the ticketing agency uses.

I was told by someone who looked to be in charge :laugh: , that Sky had told City how to sell the tickets.

Archived