IGNORED

May Not Yet Be A Done Deal

seebokseduction

Mark Robins today on the Barnsley Website

"We are trying to do something with Danny Haynes from Bristol City. He is young and a little raw at times but he is also lightening quick and proven at this level. That's the type of player we are looking at bringing in but it is proving to be very, very difficult."

"We are also looking at bringing in a couple of loan players but that has been held up because clubs do not want to let them out. We are hopeful of having Danny in but there is still one of two bridges to cross."

Must admit, this did cross my mind last night

With Millwall and Charlton sniffing around, and a young baby in tow maybe DH will bide his time and get a freebie in the summer a little closer to 'home'

Just because City have accepted the offer, doesn't mean he has to go......

Must admit, this did cross my mind last night

With Millwall and Charlton sniffing around, and a young baby in tow maybe DH will bide his time and get a freebie in the summer a little closer to 'home'

His contract isn't up for another 18 months.

True which sometimes is a shame. Always remember City agreeing a fee (£400k odd?) with Preston for Clayton Fortune only for him to turn them down - link. I think CF may be kicking himself over that decision, he's currently struggling to make Aldershot's first eleven. Eventually he was released by City.

Hope he stays - our only striker with pace!

Just because he runs around, it won't get him on the score sheet.

He is useless for us. Our strikers are there to score goals and help link up the play. He doesn't do either running around with his pace.

If that was the case then I damn the fact I don't have pace otherwise I could have forged a career as a pro footballer and drive in a swanky car.

Get rid of him.

Just because he runs around, it won't get him on the score sheet.

He is useless for us. Our strikers are there to score goals and help link up the play. He doesn't do either running around with his pace.

If that was the case then I damn the fact I don't have pace otherwise I could have forged a career as a pro footballer and drive in a swanky car.

Get rid of him.

He's not useless at all - If he improves his finishing he'll be a fantastic player - he is only 22 afterall, with his best years ahead of him.

Not according to the EP, in which case, you are probably right!

As I posted on their website yesterday I wouldn't believe anything they write these days, as nothing seems to be proof read or fact checked at all anymore.

In recent times Stockhausen (and colleagues) have written that Damion Stewart has a two year contract with us (he has a three year one), Nicky Hunt has a three year contract (it is two years) and now on two days running that Danny Haynes is out of contract this summer, when he is not.

Mind you in one article this week they actually spelt the new Rovers managers' surname wrong!

Shoddy, error strewn journalism.....

As I posted on their website yesterday I wouldn't believe anything they write these days, as nothing seems to be proof read or fact checked at all anymore.

In recent times Stockhausen (and colleagues) have written that Damion Stewart has a two year contract with us (he has a three year one), Nicky Hunt has a three year contract (it is two years) and now on two days running that Danny Haynes is out of contract this summer, when he is not.

Mind you in one article this week they actually spelt the new Rovers managers' surname wrong!

Shoddy, error strewn journalism.....

I know we have a laugh at them, but, as your last sentence says, it is shocking that they can make that many mistakes. Truly shocking, I wonder why anyone from the club even bothers talking to them anymore.

Archived