IGNORED

League 1 & 2 Prayoffs To Be Played At Old Trafford This Season...

James

What a daft decision.

Personally if they were moving them which is a ridiculous idea anyone, then the millenium stadium would have been the best option.

Either way if it is at OT, the you can bet it will be 2 teams from the south, Charlton v Southampton for example

What a daft decision.

Personally if they were moving them which is a ridiculous idea anyone, then the millenium stadium would have been the best option.

Either way if it is at OT, the you can bet it will be 2 teams from the south, Charlton v Southampton for example

No more a daft decision than Sheff Weds V Huddersfield being held in Cardiff surley ??

as Wembley is out due to the champions league final i would've prefered seing the play off finals go back to Cardiff, its always been the alternate home for stuff like this, Old Trafford just seems wrong to me

Couldn't agree less. The play offs are for the English leagues and should be played in England

No more a daft decision than Sheff Weds V Huddersfield being held in Cardiff surley ??

Suppose, but Cardiff is generally more used to it with the large games from two visiting sets of fans, plus much bigger stadiums, Plus you cam guarantee if peterboro get to the play off final, they will get pref treatment which cold be very unfair

And stop calling me Shirley

What a daft decision.

Yes, a bit like Man Utd & Everton having to travel to Wembley for an FA Cup Semi Final a couple of years ago, or Stockport & Rochdale going to Wembley for the L2 Play Off Final.

Suppose, but Cardiff is generally more used to it with the large games from two visiting sets of fans, plus much bigger stadiums, Plus you cam guarantee if peterboro get to the play off final, they will get pref treatment which cold be very unfair

And stop calling me Shirley

How will Peterborough get preferable treatment, they toss a coin for the changing rooms, the fans will get the same amount of tickets?

Archived