IGNORED

Pascale Chimbonda

mjallen

Pascale Chimbonda is a free agent following mutual consent release from Blackburn. Surely it is worth us getting him in on 50 grand a week just for the banter?

We tried to get him but the club shop had run out of gloves

But not worse right? Because if anyone is worse then Nicky "flash car" Hunt then they should simply just need to give up and go home - The team would be better for it.

I am worse than Nicky Hunt, because I cant run very well cause I have gout in my ankle, In fairness, I figure I am still as mobile as him though, can I have a lamborghini now please?

As for Chimbonda, he is in the el hadj diouf school of being a crap footballer but making millions of out the game from people like Blackburn, the sooner people like him get lost the better the game will be.

Orr coming back to us wouldnt be the most surprising transfer ever. I could see a situation where it suited everyone.

Agree with that, thought the same thing after the match at Loftus road,

The impression we were left with when he went was that it was more of a family orientated move rather than for pure footballing reasons though so he may be happy settled in London.

Wouldn't say no though!

Agree with that, thought the same thing after the match at Loftus road,

The impression we were left with when he went was that it was more of a family orientated move rather than for pure footballing reasons though so he may be happy settled in London.

Wouldn't say no though!

Rumoured to be an extremely large increase in salary as well - are we likely to match that?

Very unlikely I'd have thought.

That's two right backs brought in above Orr he must be pissed right off. :crying:

Orr strikes me as a player who would want to be playing, not sat on the bench or not making the squad. I'd forgive him for going to Colin & have him back.:wub:

But not worse right? Because if anyone is worse then Nicky "flash car" Hunt then they should simply just need to give up and go home - The team would be better for it.

Doesn't that make Marv, Marv "flash car" Elliot?

Actually, you could put "flash car" in the middle of most footballers names.

Or mine.

Careful the little green monster doesn't eat you up.......

Archived