IGNORED

When Will Skuse

Pete1975Legend

Why oh why is golden boy still being allowed to play centre midfield in place of Johnson or Cisse. It really is unbelievable how crap this guy has to be before being dropped.

Because he's the best of the 3 you mention. LJ is a constant bottler, creates nothing, docent defend, gets bookings for petty dissent and has a paddy when subbed.

Why's skuse upset you? Did he sleep with your sister and never call her back?

all League 1 managers Midfielder available, overrated by fans, can only pass backwards, local lad, needs transfer, will take bids of 250K

Bye Skuuuuuuuuuuusee

Skuse may have been poor this season, but last season he was good and won our player of the year. We don't really have many options - Lee was crap last week, and not only only passes backwards as you accuse skuse of, but doesn't tackle either, and with Danns against us I'd rather someone who can actually win the ball.

Your constant nonsense and agenda against Skuse is getting pretty boring.

When will Bristol City supporters start showing just a little loyalty to local players and people who have been at the club for a while?

Cue responses of me being a happy clapper and that loyalty gets you nowhere

He's been here for a long time now and people are only just beginning to realise he's not a championship standard player, if he was not a local lad he would have got the lj treatment a long time ago.

Skuse may have been poor this season, but last season he was good and won our player of the year. We don't really have many options - Lee was crap last week, and not only only passes backwards as you accuse skuse of, but doesn't tackle either, and with Danns against us I'd rather someone who can actually win the ball.

Your constant nonsense and agenda against Skuse is getting pretty boring.

How did Skuse, Elliott, Albert, JCR, Pitman, Stead, Nyatanga, play last week?

How did Skuse, Elliott, Albert, JCR, Pitman, Stead, Nyatanga, play last week?

The whole team was bad, so I don't really see your point.

Skuse was poor as I said, but he was playing out of position again - he may not have played well this season, but he's certainly better than Lee, and will do more to prevent us being overrun in midfield which was a big problem last week, especially as we're facing Danns.

Elliott wasn't bad I thought, and I'd start him just due to his work rate and that he's probably our best defensive midfield who will break up play.

Albert has been excellent this season, and I wouldn't drop him.

JCR was poor, but without Rose around, he is our best option on the left wing by some way, so I don't see much of a choice there.

Pitman and Stead are both very good players, they just get crap/no service - if you're going to start blaming them, you're mad.

Nyatanga was poor, but we have no other real left back - he's injured and dropped anyway so I don't see your point there.

You been on the Cider :laugh:. 10 times the player your a joker

The fact he always gives100%' , always attempts to make tackles, if he gives the ball away he at least tries to win it back and never bottles it, makes him 10times the player Johnson is

The fact he always gives100%' , always attempts to make tackles, if he gives the ball away he at least tries to win it back and never bottles it, makes him 10times the player Johnson is

You must be on a wind up Donald.

Whenever Lee picks up the ball I'm on the edge of my seat - will it be a decisive through ball, a mazy fowards run, a 2 yard backpass putting our defense into trouble, you just never know! Keeps it exciting I think. The free kicks too - everyone's on their feet when he gets one 25 yards out, trying to guess which man the ball will be gently chipped into - the first man, or perhaps straight over everyone and out for a goal kick! And when we're on defense, and need a player who has the ball pointlessly shadowed by someone jogging 5 yards away behind him, there's nobody I'd rather have do that job than Lee himself. How you could agree with starting anyone else over our creative midfield general is beyond me.

Archived