IGNORED

The Next Six?

Dolman Block B

FOREST AWAY...................A point would be a good return but they are flying?

SWANSEA HOME.............. beat them at their place but on a good run and pushing for promotion?

PRESTON AWAY............... for the taking but with a new man in charge and fighting for their lives?

LEEDS HOME..................... ?

LEICESTER AWAY.......... ?

WATFORD AWAY.............. ?

Like it or not, this is not going to be a easy escape from the clutch of the dreaded drop. Think we WILL be ok but going to be down to the wire.

Thoughts?

FOREST AWAY...................A point would be a good return but they are flying?

SWANSEA HOME.............. beat them at their place but on a good run and pushing for promotion?

PRESTON AWAY............... for the taking but with a new man in charge and fighting for their lives?

Like it or not, this is not going to be a easy escape from the clutch of the dreaded drop. Think we WILL be ok but going to be down to the wire.

Thoughts?

Forest - certain defeat

Swansea - draw

Preston - draw

Leeds - draw/possible win

Leicester - probable defeat/possible draw

Watford - certain defeat

That's 3-5 points from six games by my reckoning. Not looking good.

Thoughts?

Forest,Swansea,Leeds,Leicester and Watford all flying. Preston got a good point today at boro. Not being negative but if we picked up 10 points from that lot id be amazed.

we cant get a creative midfielder in soon enough can we?

drop in a quality centre mid in alongside marv and we wil be able to offer a genuine threat, through better service to our strikers (who are pretty decent) and also drawing double markers away from Adomah

until then you get the feeling that we will look to play solid with skuse/elliot centre midfield combo and hope to get something on the break playing direct/long.

fairplay it worked today and helped us see out a point against a poor palace side, but i doubt we can keep out those next 6 stronger teams using the same approach?

Gonna be hard to find someone available who we can afford, and would be interested in coming though by the looks of it. fingers crossed!

well done on the point today lads

Forest - certain defeat

Swansea - draw

Preston - draw

Leeds - draw/possible win

Leicester - probable defeat/possible draw

Watford - certain defeat

That's 3-5 points from six games by my reckoning. Not looking good.

MH. You honestly think we can beat Leeds at the Gate?

They would have already sold their allocation of 2000 and probably loads will get into home areas of the staduim anyway. Best supported club in the championship.

I can't see us getting anything more than 3-5 points from those games. We have stopped scoring goals which is worrying at this time of year. Thankfully we are six point above the drop zone and S****horpe and Palace look doomed. Brown will save Preston so five or six teams are in the reckoning for that last relegation place. Keith may not have the ideas or the charisma to get us out of this. Twenty two points to safety - where will they come from?

MH. You honestly think we can beat Leeds at the Gate?

They would have already sold their allocation of 2000 and probably loads will get into home areas of the staduim anyway. Best supported club in the championship.

Yes - but only by applying the rule of thumb that we turn in our best performances against the biggest teams. I think this will be the first time we have played Leeds in the league at AG for about 20-odd years so you would like to think we would get a good home crowd too.

we cant get a creative midfielder in soon enough can we?

drop in a quality centre mid in alongside marv and we wil be able to offer a genuine threat, through better service to our strikers (who are pretty decent) and also drawing double markers away from Adomah

until then you get the feeling that we will look to play solid with skuse/elliot centre midfield combo and hope to get something on the break playing direct/long.

fairplay it worked today and helped us see out a point against a poor palace side, but i doubt we can keep out those next 6 stronger teams using the same approach?

Gonna be hard to find someone available who we can afford, and would be interested in coming though by the looks of it. fingers crossed!

well done on the point today lads

In Keith's interview, he said he would be talking to SL tomorrow about getting some loans in because of injuries to stead and nyatanga. Can't see where the central midfielder is coming from to be honest

Yes - but only by applying the rule of thumb that we turn in our best performances against the biggest teams. I think this will be the first time we have played Leeds in the league at AG for about 20-odd years so you would like to think we would get a good home crowd too.

Still think we,ll get dicked mucker....................

So sunday he talks to SL that gives him just about a week to bring these so called players in? Kidding aint he?

We just have to try and win as many of our home games as possible. I know its obvious but Ashton Gate need to be fortress, we have -

Swansea

Leeds

S****hrope

Portsmouth

Burnley

Doncaster

Ipswich

Forrest

Hull

Thats 8 homes game, i think for us to be safe we need 5 wins and 2 draws as the bare minimum.

The away games we should have a good chance in is -

Preston

Coventry

Barnsley

Sheff Utd

Derby

Millwall

But knowing City we will lose all those away games and beat Norwich, Forrest, Watford and Leicester.

We need to get behind the lads at the home games just like we did against Reading, QPR and Cardiff!! I reckon 6 or 7 win and a couple of draws and we will be safe! I don't care how we get them! The thought of going back down to that gutter of a league and playing Swindon, Hartlepool and the Scum is enough to make my stomach turn!

We just have to try and win as many of our home games as possible. I know its obvious but Ashton Gate need to be fortress, we have -

Swansea

Leeds

S****hrope

Portsmouth

Burnley

Doncaster

Ipswich

Forrest

Hull

Thats 8 homes game, i think for us to be safe we need 5 wins and 2 draws as the bare minimum.

The away games we should have a good chance in is -

Preston

Coventry

Barnsley

Sheff Utd

Derby

Millwall

But knowing City we will lose all those away games and beat Norwich, Forrest, Watford and Leicester.

We need to get behind the lads at the home games just like we did against Reading, QPR and Cardiff!! I reckon 6 or 7 win and a couple of draws and we will be safe! I don't care how we get them! The thought of going back down to that gutter of a league and playing Swindon, Hartlepool and the Scum is enough to make my stomach turn!

Good post fella and spot on. Hope yer right mind you!!!

On paper those fixtures tell me that we are screwed big time...

...but I think that we will pick up some points that are not expected.

(Don't ask me how many or where!)

We ARE in trouble though and I for one and getting pretty sick of the

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

happy clappers!

:disapointed2se:

Archived