IGNORED

Danny Haynes Debut

Barnsley-Tyke

As i posted in another one of your topics, you have got a good player there. Glad he had a good debut. He has all the raw ingredients to be a decent player given regular oppurtunities and good coaching. Believe his fitness levels are not quite what they were last season due too injuries, but given games that will obviously come. I just hope we put a sell on clause in the deal?

Just got back from Game and I was Impressed wi Danny, played upfront alongside O'Connor.

He had a goal disallowed cause he was offside, but he showed some great touches and used his pace quite a bit. Its still early days but today looked promising

His first touch is poor. Not a good enough finisher to play up front for me.

You have a very hit and miss player best used on the wing. Will have big strop if he gets dropped.

I wish Danny all the best but can honestly say selling Danny is a step backwards for Bristol City. He was a good player that was given a very bad supply of service by his team mates around him. Things will change for the better for him now he is in a proper football team around him.

I wish Danny all the best but can honestly say selling Danny is a step backwards for Bristol City. He was a good player that was given a very bad supply of service by his team mates around him. Things will change for the better for him now he is in a proper football team around him.

explain that comment please.

Well if you read it properly it's self explanatory.

He now has team mates around him will deliver the intended pass for him to work on & not deliver constant way word passes he has to fight to regain possession again & again.

that explains why they have 2 more points than us then.

As i posted in another one of your topics, you have got a good player there. Glad he had a good debut. He has all the raw ingredients to be a decent player given regular oppurtunities and good coaching. Believe his fitness levels are not quite what they were last season due too injuries, but given games that will obviously come. I just hope we put a sell on clause in the deal?

Sell on clause?....!! How funny is that?!!! Sorry made me chuckle.

Well if you read it properly it's self explanatory.

He now has team mates around him will deliver the intended pass for him to work on & not deliver constant way word passes he has to fight to regain possession again & again.

Exactly. The "service" our midfield provides would make Lionel Messi look shite.

Just got back from Game and I was Impressed wi Danny, played upfront alongside O'Connor.

He had a goal disallowed cause he was offside, but he showed some great touches and used his pace quite a bit. Its still early days but today looked promising

Hi Barnsley-Tyke. Danny is a good player. Apologies for some of the replies on this thread, they probably come from the same people that can only see the weaknesses in a player's game.

Danny has his weaknesses. He also has a lot of attributes. If your manager can find his best position in the team and play to his strengths, you will have yourselves an absolute bargain.

The City fans that criticise Danny Haynes would do well to appreciate that another championship club wants him, unlike some of the dross that we CAN'T get rid of.

Hi Barnsley-Tyke. Danny is a good player. Apologies for some of the replies on this thread, they probably come from the same people that can only see the weaknesses in a player's game.

Danny has his weaknesses. He also has a lot of attributes. If your manager can find his best position in the team and play to his strengths, you will have yourselves an absolute bargain.

The City fans that criticise Danny Haynes would do well to appreciate that another championship club wants him, unlike some of the dross that we CAN'T get rid of.

Very well said :clap: :clap:

I think you've got yourself a good player there if you really pin-point his strengths. The problem with Danny here was nobody really knew what to do with him. He was a typical jack of all trades but master of none type of guy. With a bit of tweaking he'd be a decent player for you. Unfortunately we couldn't find it.

Archived