IGNORED

We Absolutely Must.

BCFC Jordan

SJC - Fair comments, I think there have been enough LJ threads to cover that one to death. In the last 2 games, LJ would have made little difference going forward, as the forwards were not exactly at the top of their game even when they had poopotunities to go forward. (To put it mildly).

Coppell signings - Fair point - I was a bit worried about the balance of signings, ideally you want a mix of up and coming with experience, Johnson was 100% the latter, and i thought we needed more of a freshen up than experienced players clogging up the wage bill.

Some of us were warning that GJ's 'Club in the bag' policy was not good longer term, and are beginning to be proved right.

JCR - In fairness, he is not that bad, and is out of position, but he can be very frustrating, and does not create or score as many as he should. I never really understood the logic in signing him, or was it just a desperation buy?

Slapped wrist for the 'Uncle' bit - Never liked the Johnson Family thing. It can work at smaller clubs, but once at championship level it's not good, and can be divisive, as the many LJ threads have proved. And I think it's fair to say that we have not exactly unearthed many low cost gems in recent years which does make you question the scouting. With our crowds, we have to be a selling Club to balance the books, and need a good youth policy so that transfer monies can be spent on quality in areas of need. Not evident in recent years.

Always Believe! And in 32 years of watching City, I believe that when things start to look good, disaster is just around the corner! And in comparison to '82, what we have now is just a minor blip.

The players don't want to play for Millen it's obvious. He has lost the dressing room and must go. This same team beat Cardiff 3-0 , and not by a fluke, they simply have no confidence in the manager and are not giving their all. The sooner Millen goes the better. For the sake of our club.

WTF are you basing this on? So, we smash C*rdiff a month ago, and now the same set of players don't want to play for KM? What has changed in that month?

If it's as obvious as you say it is, then you'd best explain this to me like I'm a 3 year old - because I just don't get it?

WTF are you basing this on? So, we smash C*rdiff a month ago, and now the same set of players don't want to play for KM? What has changed in that month?

If it's as obvious as you say it is, then you'd best explain this to me like I'm a 3 year old - because I just don't get it?

One might argue, not necessarily my view mind, that if one cannot be up for a game like Cardiff then what can one be up for? I seem to recall many a gaffer saying much the same thing about their respective local derbies.

Unfortunately for football manager's a month is a very long time in football these days and looking back for very rare past glories ain't gonna help us going forward.

I don't know what's changed, but if a team can play that well on an occasion, why are they looking a shadow of their former selves, why do none of them look at all interested or even look like they trying. Maybe when James wrote his article a few weeks ago he was dropping a hint !

One might argue, not necessarily my view mind, that if one cannot be up for a game like Cardiff then what can one be up for? I seem to recall many a gaffer saying much the same thing about their respective local derbies.

Unfortunately for football manager's a month is a very long time in football these days and looking back for very rare past glories ain't gonna help us going forward.

Agree completely on your first point

I put the same on another of the 'KM must go' threads that maybe it's the players that he's inherited aren't good enough, not a problem with KM. All the players were bigging him up towards the end of last season, so he must be doing / or was doing something right. The squad is too big, is stagnating and needs a massive overhaul. KM knows it, SL knows it, and we, as fans, know it. I'm not saying that KM is the man to do it, but his record in the transfer market is looking pretty good right now, and he deserves the chance. You can't overhaul a squad in January, you can only do that over the summer. Whether we'll still be in the Championship by then is anyone's guess, but I'm getting worried! I think that Preston and S****horpe have issues that are just as big, if not bigger than ours - can't really say the same for anyone else involved at the wrong end right now.

Worrying times at City right now, SL has been strangely quiet on matters over the last month or so - maybe the whole stadium saga is making him think twice, and if he walks then I really don't want to think about our future. If he stays, regardless of what our losses are right now, we need an injection of cash, not for the stadium, for the team that is going to have to fill the bloody thing IF we ever get it

I don't know what's changed, but if a team can play that well on an occasion, why are they looking a shadow of their former selves, why do none of them look at all interested or even look like they trying. Maybe when James wrote his article a few weeks ago he was dropping a hint !

Which article was that mate? He seems to do so many I may have missed the one you're talking about?

God knows though mate, as per my post above, I'm a worried man right now!

Agree completely on your first point

I put the same on another of the 'KM must go' threads that maybe it's the players that he's inherited aren't good enough, not a problem with KM. All the players were bigging him up towards the end of last season, so he must be doing / or was doing something right. The squad is too big, is stagnating and needs a massive overhaul. KM knows it, SL knows it, and we, as fans, know it. I'm not saying that KM is the man to do it, but his record in the transfer market is looking pretty good right now, and he deserves the chance. You can't overhaul a squad in January, you can only do that over the summer. Whether we'll still be in the Championship by then is anyone's guess, but I'm getting worried! I think that Preston and S****horpe have issues that are just as big, if not bigger than ours - can't really say the same for anyone else involved at the wrong end right now.

Worrying times at City right now, SL has been strangely quiet on matters over the last month or so - maybe the whole stadium saga is making him think twice, and if he walks then I really don't want to think about our future. If he stays, regardless of what our losses are right now, we need an injection of cash, not for the stadium, for the team that is going to have to fill the bloody thing IF we ever get it

I would not be worried about SL walking away leaving us helpless; he has mentioned many a time, as if he needed to, that he would not walk away unless someone is at the helm with the same passion and reserves to see us alright. SL is no quitter; would he sell up to a like minded individual though?... probably yes but he is hardly likely to walk away and take a huge hit.

Agree with you on this one, what is he banging on about. Siege mentality is what we need right now,

not devisive comments.

SJC - Fair comments, I think there have been enough LJ threads to cover that one to death. In the last 2 games, LJ would have made little difference going forward, as the forwards were not exactly at the top of their game even when they had poopotunities to go forward. (To put it mildly).

Coppell signings - Fair point - I was a bit worried about the balance of signings, ideally you want a mix of up and coming with experience, Johnson was 100% the latter, and i thought we needed more of a freshen up than experienced players clogging up the wage bill.

Some of us were warning that GJ's 'Club in the bag' policy was not good longer term, and are beginning to be proved right.

JCR - In fairness, he is not that bad, and is out of position, but he can be very frustrating, and does not create or score as many as he should. I never really understood the logic in signing him, or was it just a desperation buy?

Slapped wrist for the 'Uncle' bit - Never liked the Johnson Family thing. It can work at smaller clubs, but once at championship level it's not good, and can be divisive, as the many LJ threads have proved. And I think it's fair to say that we have not exactly unearthed many low cost gems in recent years which does make you question the scouting. With our crowds, we have to be a selling Club to balance the books, and need a good youth policy so that transfer monies can be spent on quality in areas of need. Not evident in recent years.

Always Believe! And in 32 years of watching City, I believe that when things start to look good, disaster is just around the corner! And in comparison to '82, what we have now is just a minor blip.

Very refreshing to see a constructive reply, in regard to forum standards that is, not yours personally! :D

Many thanks for the effort.

Archived