IGNORED

Adam Baker's Twitter

whale

Sorry but I just CANNOT believe that the club were not aware of this possible scenario with John Stead when Barnsley came a knocking for Danny H so why let him go or is Lansdown that desperate to reduce the wage bill that we will accept any reasonable bid for any of them and sod the consequences at the end of the season?

Just another example of P poor management at the Gate in my opinion and another possible clue that now the "vision" of the plastic stadium is dwindling like Keys / Grays popularity Lansdown is surely losing interest???????

Thats funny as anything :winner_third_h4h:

mate, please dont think Im butting my nose in, but I pretty much agree with you when it comes to the whole Skuse debate....however this vendetta you seem to have, along with your constant digs, at any one given opportunity on one man (when there is a fair few others that are pure litter), will only lead to your future posts and opinions being devalued. Just look at Robbored now on here.

mate, please dont think Im butting my nose in, but I pretty much agree with you when it comes to the whole Skuse debate....however this vendetta you seem to have, along with your constant digs, at any one given opportunity on one man (when there is a fair few others that are pure litter), will only lead to your future posts and opinions being devalued. Just look at Robbored now on here.

Fair enough fella Point appreciated.

Sorry but I just CANNOT believe that the club were not aware of this possible scenario with John Stead when Barnsley came a knocking for Danny H so why let him

We don't always agree but I can't argue with this.

It has been obvious for the last few games that something was wrong with Stead, against Boro' he was in clear discomfort for at least ten minutes before he came off.

I know we want to reduce the wage bill but if we sell Haynes, loan out Akinde and then only end up having to bring in another striker anyway it makes absolutely no sense.

We'd better pray that Pitman stays fit, Maynard is making progress towards availability and that we get a player or two in by either the close of the transfer window on Monday or as soon as the loan one re-opens on Feb 7th.

We certainly know how to make a tough situation even harder for ourselves, don't we?

Correct me if i'm wrong.

But when the transfer window shuts so does the loan window but doesn't the loan window re-open a week later for npc, l1 and l2? So if someone isn't in within the next few days its still possible to get new players.

Yeah that's right. From the way Millen was talking it sounds like it might not be until the loan window re-opens that we actually manage to get anyone in.

Also sounds like Maynard is still some way off. He's back training but my guess is he won't be available for first team selection for atleast a month.

Archived