IGNORED

Adam Baker's Twitter

whale

Or even worse?! Caulker recalled and loaned to PL/top 10 NPC club?! :(

Birmingham fans are rubbishing the idea but with Scott Dann out and their replacements struggling it would be a very similar story to the Walker - Villa

They reckon they're getting a CB in tomorrow though I'm just worried thats all fallen through Harry's offered Caulks out

badmood.gif

Birmingham fans are rubbishing the idea but with Scott Dann out and their replacements struggling it would be a very similar story to the Walker - Villa

They reckon they're getting a CB in tomorrow though I'm just worried thats all fallen through Harry's offered Caulks out

badmood.gif

My point exacrtly. Thinking about it this seems the most likely outcome from Adam's statement :(

Assuming it is City related of course...

badmood.gif

Don't panic, it's Curtis Davies:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9372987.stm

Its stead out for 2 months...

Seriously.....is God a Gashead or something?!?!? If this is the case, wouldnt be at all suprised to see us going in for someone like Shefki Kuqi, to add a bit of steel up front. Not my idea player....but at least it would be a player

Saying that, step forward Clarkson....now or never kid

Archived