IGNORED

Stead Injury

Ison

There is NO WAY the club can see the season out relying on Pitman and Clarkson.

Maynard aint even played a game yet and by the sounds of it is stil some time away from first team football. The club MUST have known Steads problem before selling Haynes.

They either got a ace card up their sleev or have been very very stupid in letting Haynes go!!!!!!

There is NO WAY the club can see the season out relying on Pitman and Clarkson.

Maynard aint even played a game yet and by the sounds of it is stil some time away from first team football. The club MUST have known Steads problem before selling Haynes.

They either got a ace card up their sleev or have been very very stupid in letting Haynes go!!!!!!

I said at the time it was a mistake letting Haynes go. But would anyone listen to me. No!!! Well listen & learn everyone listen & learn in future.

haynes had no intreast this season and in 10 games he scored one for us so how suddenly is he going to score the goals to keep us up?

His contract was running out and barnsley made a good offer the club had no chioce but to sell due to our debt

WE COULD NOT KEEP HIM!

good thing is that this will force millens had he must sign some one by monday even if that means a silly loan price

I don't consider Clarkson to be anywhere near good enough to lead the line for 18 minutes let alone 18 games which leaves us with Pitman as the only available option. Millen will do something before Tuesday and will almost certainly end up paying over the odds.

PS. What's the latest on Maynard? I know there's pictures of him training but when can we expect to see him back? I'm reading between the lines here but I can't see him making much of a contribution this term.

Clarkson is a very dubious striker in my opinion, this leaves us in an even more precarious position than before. Stead was a great provider for Pitman and we will really miss him. We need to get someone in on loan pretty sharpish to cover whilst he is out. I cannot see Maynard being back for at least 8 weeks, KM said he has not kicked a ball yet, he is just doing fitness work.

Would not touch Vokes now, could not be sure of a occurrence of his injury, we need a cast iron ox who will not break!!

What a season to start your managerial career!!!!

And we all know what the summer statements will be IF/when we get to league one...."we were unlucky with injuries"...If I hear that, I seriously doubt the running of the club from top to bottom considering they had opportunities but didn't spend or even gamble.

MM

If City did know about this and my guess is they did then questions do need to be asked about why Haynes and Akinde were both allowed to leave.

Leaving us with just 2 fit strikers is quite frankly ridiculous.

We should see if we can get Adebola on loan, or a cheeky bid for Tyson!

Couldnt agree more. Reminds me of the year we sold Herrfernan because he wasnt getting game time as Lita and Brooker were our main two, then quickly turned round and sold Lita about a month later!!

We are in deep sh*t now. As someone else pointed out, they must have known about this injury....he's been struggling for a while. I like to think we have something sorted player wise, to let Akinde and Haynes go .....then have Stead out, is crazy.

I expect a new striker to be in by our next game......if not, questions need to be asked what the hell is going on

Absolutely furious about this. Just heard about it on the radio and I echo everyone's thoughts.

Regardless of whether Haynes' contract was running out etc etc, this has left us right in the brown stuff. I cannot believe for a moment that anyone in management did not believe this could happen.

I have little faith in Millen being able to do anything about in the transfer window either. I'm afraid we are more and more looking like a return back to League 1.

Archived