IGNORED

Chris Iwelumo ?

westonred

Burnley are willing to offload Chris Iwelumo if they sign Charlie Austin from swindle and PNE are interested in taking the big centre forward.

Surely it must be worth a bid seeing as he did so well and scored goals when he played for us on loan the other season...

Burnley are willing to offload Chris Iwelumo if they sign Charlie Austin from swindle and PNE are interested in taking the big centre forward.

Surely it must be worth a bid seeing as he did so well and scored goals when he played for us on loan the other season...

Why? hes been doing brilliant for them this season? thats a strange move by howe!!! but yes your right we should ask about him! i would be annoyed if we didnt put it that way!

Chris Iwelumo fitted our style of play PERFECTLY last season. I genuinely thought he should have been our number 1 transfer target in the summer.

He's the best big man i've seen at championship standard, and was a massive upgrade on Big Dele.

KM - Please bring him in, that way it will give steady a nice long recovery period so he can come back sharp.

He didn't want to stay with us as he felt he had an opportunity to play in the Premier League with Wolves still. He'd be great for us to be honest, I really rated him last season.

Fair comment Jordan. I still wouldn't bank on him wanting to return though. Hope I'm wrong.

That's if KM is actually trying...

I have been supportive of him up until now, but I get the feeling that he's not willing to throw any more of his money at the club.

If we get the green light for the new stadium, things may change.football

If I got the money I still would not like to throw it away. If a small minded corrupted Russian money laundring machine asks for hundred of ooo of £ just to have a player on loan we just should say #### ###

It doesn't make sence.

Long live Steve Lansdown.

I have been supportive of him up until now, but I get the feeling that he's not willing to throw any more of his money at the club.

If we get the green light for the new stadium, things may change.

Apart from about £10m a year just to keep us afloat! He's thrown a lot of cash at this squad, and look at what he has got for his money. If we could get Iwelumo on loan, then fine, but I'm not sure that SL would want to take on another large wage earner on a lengthy contract, at the present time.

Archived