IGNORED

Preston's Billy Jones

t_b

Anybody would be nice at this point !

We've well and truly shot ourselves in the foot during this transfer window.

Is it me, or does every transfer window seem like some kind of torture?

I'm not for one minute suggesting we should go out and sign someone just for the sake of it, but summer and winter windows always seem to be a bit like root canal work.

Would be delighted with this and goes with the BEP said about us chasing two Championship players who are out of contract at the end of the season.

Versatile player, who has similar attributes to Carey from reading his wiki page, so could be a long term successor and potential future captain.

Any chance of a swap deal with Hunt? Brown would have worked with him at Bolton so could be a great opportunity to get rid of him.

Would be delighted with this and goes with the BEP said about us chasing two Championship players who are out of contract at the end of the season.

Versatile player, who has similar attributes to Carey from reading his wiki page, so could be a long term successor and potential future captain.

Any chance of a swap deal with Hunt? Brown would have worked with him at Bolton so could be a great opportunity to get rid of him.

Is that sound one of straws being clutched?

Who in their right mind would take Hunt off of our hands?

So let's get this straight - Billy Jones, Michael Johnson and Chris Iwelumo may all be playing for PNE against us next week.

Or, they may all be playing for City against them.

And if Billy Jones signs for us then Hunt might possibly go as part of the deal and they'll both play against their former clubs.

Have I got that right? noexpression.gifdunno.gif

Rumour we're in for Preston's Billy Jones at ~£500k?

PNE Forum

Played with Maynard at Crewe from 2005-2007; 5 months younger and was an established regular before Maynard broke into the team.

From what I know Billy Jones and Martin Woolford are the 2 players we are after, however, as their clubs are below us at the moment, will they sell to us?

Archived