IGNORED

Woolford And Jones

dragonreds

Ok, i came on here to say what i've been told by an online aquetence and saw this thread. He's a Scunny fan and when i asked any rumours about Woolford he replied "Yes he's off to brizzle". I said was the source to be trusted and he said "he's never been wrong before, but i hope he is in this case"

Of course, his source may be from one of the fellas on their forum, which we know is about as trustworthy as a 2nd hand car dealer!

Neither LW or in Jones case RB/CB seem to me to be a priority though..........

I'd rip prestons arm off for Billy jones.

Haven't seen much of him since he left Crewe but he was a quality attacking left back for them

Good player coming from crewe hed been brought up well by Gradi, not the quickest but very strong solid and good brain, can slot in anywhere, a very good Brian Wilson as mentioned elsewhere

From what I can work out both players contracts are up in the summer too so would fit with what Millen said about his 2 targets. Jones signed 4 year deal in 2007 and Woodford a 3 year one in 2008. Both be good additions to the squad if we got them!

Haven't seen much of him since he left Crewe but he was a quality attacking left back for them

Good player coming from crewe hed been brought up well by Gradi, not the quickest but very strong solid and good brain, can slot in anywhere, a very good Brian Wilson as mentioned elsewhere

He's the one that took his shirt off after he scored the other week to reveal a body like mine.

the more I think about it the more I can see the Billy Jones rumour being true. As poor as he's been for us Hunt played his best football early in his Bolton career under coach Phil Brown. They must be pretty desperate for people to join in their current position and I'm sure Hunt would be keen to move back near his old stomping ground and Brown must think he can get the best out of him once again.

If Jones has said he's not gonna sign a new deal then it would make sense to swap him for a former prem player and England youth player. It makes perfect sense for both players and clubs.

Let's hope for a busy day come Monday!

the more I think about it the more I can see the Billy Jones rumour being true. As poor as he's been for us Hunt played his best football early in his Bolton career under coach Phil Brown. They must be pretty desperate for people to join in their current position and I'm sure Hunt would be keen to move back near his old stomping ground and Brown must think he can get the best out of him once again.

If Jones has said he's not gonna sign a new deal then it would make sense to swap him for a former prem player and England youth player. It makes perfect sense for both players and clubs.

Let's hope for a busy day come Monday!

where was hunt mentioned or is it you speculating?

Maybe it was on the original Jones thread yesterday. Plus another rumour said that there would be a couple of signings Monday and one outgoing.

He's obviously not in our plans and with the latest injury crisis he's the only player I'd say we can afford to lose. It all makes sense. Let's hope I'm not adding 2 & 2 together and getting 5

Getting Hunt out and off the wage bill would be almost as big a result as making a signing or two.

If Carlsberg did deadline days .... Bristol city would sign Jones, Woolford and a striker on loan, with Hunt leaving in a swap for Jones.

We can but dream!

Carlsberg make catpiss not even worth drinking,

Got the point though.

BJ ( :innocent06:) plays anywhere in defence or midfield but he is by trade a right back and is right footed.

Archived