IGNORED

Woolford To Sign ?

Frome Red

sorry chaps too busy to know about much outside of City, what kind of midfielder is he ? the must wanted 'creative' type ??

A cultures left footed winger, as opposed to the abundance of quick wingers we have.

Possess good delivery and passing as far as I remember, he might be able to play on the inside if we ask him to but I believe he is a winger first and foremost.

A cultures left footed winger, as opposed to the abundance of quick wingers we have.

Possess good delivery and passing as far as I remember, he might be able to play on the inside if we ask him to but I believe he is a winger first and foremost.

cheers mate, left footed is a good start at least !

If he is left footed, or can play through the middle that may be ideal.

In certain games something like:

Adomah Elliott Skuse Rose

Woolford

Bednar/Maynard/Stead/Pitman...

To go with this system, Bednar would probably be best for lone striker though maybe Maynard could do a job in that role?

Bednar? I thought it had been established on another thread that the Bednar rumour was the usual made-up b*ll*cks.

Let's save the congratulations until we reach 11pm tomorrow and then we'll know if any of these rumours had any substance.

I'm not congratulating anyone - I did say, "if".

If speculation makes you miserable perhaps you should avoid these threads for 24hrs!

Archived