IGNORED

Ryan Flynn

Coach

Norwich were linked with him in November, described as a 'flying' playmaker. I don't gaf how tall he is, I'm liking that description!

Im not. Two words why im not "Falkirk" and "Scotland"

As someone else put, we got to stop looking up there, its a crap standard. Clarkson was talked up as being the next big thing when we signed him, he had scored on his Scottish debut and everything. He is garbage.

Ivan was described as a flying winger to......

As someone else put, we got to stop looking up there, its a crap standard. Clarkson was talked up as being the next big thing when we signed him, he had scored on his Scottish debut and everything. He is garbage.

ivan is a flying winger isnt he? I havent seen many who can fly as much as he does..... Crossing is another matter mind.

Get what you're saying mate, but it sounds a lot better than 'defensive midfielder' to me!

We've picked up some crap from Scotland in the last few years, but KM, so far, has been bang on in his transfers. Put some faith in the guy!

Love the way everyone slags off a player they've never seen!!

Millen's signings so far have been impressive, give the bloke a chance FFS!

He played youth team football for Liverpool, so must have had promise as a youngster. Millen's signings of young players so fa have been good, lets see if it happens first!

Not giving people a chance because their scottish? :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

It's more to do with the standard they're coming from rather than their nationality. Sproule's Northern Irish, Flynn was at Liverpool so for all I know could be English.

I wouldn't be keen on us signing players from League Two for this league, Falkirk can't be any better than most of those teams.

Love the way everyone slags off a player they've never seen!!

Millen's signings so far have been impressive, give the bloke a chance FFS!

Its the Bristol way.

Slag someone off before they have a chance. Say I told you so if they turn out to be poor. Say how pleased you are to be proved wrong if they do well.

People are scared of being wrong so its easier to criticise than to support.

It's more to do with the standard they're coming from rather than their nationality. Sproule's Northern Irish, Flynn was at Liverpool so for all I know could be English.

I wouldn't be keen on us signing players from League Two for this league, Falkirk can't be any better than most of those teams.

Totall agree, signing Albert Adomah from League Two Barnet was a shocking move.

Archived