Ryan Flynn

Coach

Not to mention

Ritchie

Gow

Sweeney

Gillies

Mann

Who I belive travelled down south together on the train to Join BCFC and then went and put us in top division.........but crap from Scotland obviously

Behave, Scottish football has took a massive dive in recent years. Let alone since the 70's and 80's

Just look at more well known players in recent years to, Kenny Miller and Barry Ferguson. Scottish football is litter. Id much rather go for a young and up coming League 1 or 2 player.

Totall agree, signing Albert Adomah from League Two Barnet was a shocking move.

Yeh ok, but I still wouldn't be keen at this point signing players from League 2 or Scotland. There's a lot at stake.

Adomah or Gerry Gow doesn't sway it for me. How about we start Sproule, get Webster and Miller back and everyone moans whenever Clarkson starts - see how we do then.

Seen enough from Jamie Mac over the past few years to realise how shocking the standard is to see him knocking on the national team door.

Yeh ok, but I still wouldn't be keen at this point signing players from League 2 or Scotland. There's a lot at stake.

Adomah or Gerry Gow doesn't sway it for me. How about we start Sproule, get Webster and Miller back and everyone moans whenever Clarkson starts - see how we do then.

Seen enough from Jamie Mac over the past few years to realise how shocking the standard is to see him knocking on the national team door.

Charlie Adam was signed from the SPL - so there is some talent there, its just finding it

Agree in a way but i wish one Scottish player was still here Paul Hartley.

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY: No bids for Flynn - yet

Published Date:

31 January 2011By David Oliver Sports Editor

FALKIRK have denied a bid has been made for prize asset Ryan Flynn this lunchtime.

Bristol City have been credited with a £350,000 bid for the winger, but at 2.30 p.m. Falkirk sources said no conatct had been made today (Monday).

The price quoted is also understood to be below Falkirk's value of the player.

One player on his way from the Bairns though, is left-back James Bloom.

The Welsh youth international will go on loan to Alloa, where he has spent previous loan spells, until the end of the season.

The Bairns are also waiting on news of another possible target coming into the club.

Archived