IGNORED

Imagine If We Signed No One?

Andy082005

this board would go into melt down and there would be a 2 mile queue of "jumpers" on the suspension bridge :mf_sleep:

It's perfectly possible, if not probable, that nobody will be signed today.

Bear in mind that we may choose to do our business when the loan market reopens in a weeks's time, and there'll (hopefully) be fewer silly fees being demanded once we are through the transfer window.

Well it would give the early bird season ticket requests a kick in the dangly bits after all the doom and gloom this season, plus the glaring obvious weakness in part of the team which has been their for 3 seasons

Exactly! I feel the club is taking the piss, the CM position as been under strength for too long and needs urgent attention yet we buy/loan more strikers!

Been a stinker this season.

Personally I try and tell myself that we'll sign no one - that way I'm never disappointed and its always a bonus when we sign someone.

That said - I shall be very disappointed if we dont sign a left back.

And a creative midfielder plus an on loan striker!fingerscrossed.gif

Think most of us would agree we wouldn't want to panic buy just anybody,and we still have time to bring in loans. However, it's hard to tell if the club are being shrewd in their dealings, or it's the case that we are just an unattractive club for other players! Just don't understand it. Teams below us like Scunny have strengthened-no offence to them but I think I know where I'd rather spend my days off....This has been our problem for us for a number if years I think, we just aren't on people's footballing radar-for example, both us and our little friends north of the river constantly referred to as 'Bristol'. Didn't realise the rugby team were playing football as well now! All very frustrating, yet unsurprising.

Archived