IGNORED

Club Text Alert!

Dolman Block B

and still no left back or playmaker....

do we really need another winger???

If they are better than what we have, then yes. I'm not saying Woolford is, but I'm not making the decisions!

Maybe Rose is out for longer than they are letting on, and he's back off to Spurs - who knows! From what I've seen I'm happy that Woolford is coming in (possibly!)

Thinking about it, it's questionable how much Keith rates Rose/JCR in the left wing role; JCR has no left foot to speak of and Rose is consistently inconsistent. Heard very good things of Woolford, so if he's available at a fair price which I imagine he must be from the KM/SL stance this January, then it's a no brainer.

I'm sure Woolford is a good player - but a left back is a must

Well, according to Wiki he can play there!

Woolford plays as a left winger,where he has been described as being "fleetfooted". He is versatile and has also played as a wingback, left midfielder and a striker and has also been used in a more "roaming, attacking role" to offer support to a lone striker.

Sounds versatile, which is good news and can maybe play in a creative role behind the front line.

Maybe Keef is looking to Rose to fill the middle slot ? With Woolford on the left flank ?? Not the answer if true in my opinion but you never know.

Yeah i think thats a decent shout. I think Rose said his favoured position is in the centre of midfield and when he fit why not give him a go??

Archived