IGNORED

Cardiff After Given

Southport Red

Have we witheld promised payments on transfers?

Have we been summoned to the courts for not paying our debts?

That is the thing, we do pay our debts and we all do that above board. However, legalities aside if we take it on a basic level- based on what the club earns in each case, both live beyond their income based means. I'm guessing they've now paid their debts, in order to embark on said spending spree? Perhaps making a moral comparison was slightly the wrong one to make but essentially both live beyond their means if the income provided by the boards in each case is withdrawn.

You can't say they aren't going for it though. Premier League or Bust , fingers crossed for the latter.:fingerscrossed:

It's funny really, we all said much the same on here last year. We all assumed administration was imminent after they lost to Blackpool in the playoff final- instead they (on paper) improved their squad markedly with costly loan signings from the PL.

do you think they honestly give a s@it....if they cant afford it the deal wudnt be done and that is fact......simple it does not matter about their financial irrregularitories they have never been penalise fo it and they are going for the premier league....if they get their i am ssuming their debts will be gone....fair play to them i say

5live said that Sven was trying to get Given on loan, but Manchester City wanted to avoid the situation they had when Hart was on loan at Birmingham, Given then got injured and had to chase around for a replacement.

Leicester have signed former Portugal International Keeper 'Ricardo' untill the end of the season - The one who scored the winning Penalty against England In euro 2004 if I remember rightly!

edit: LINK

Archived