IGNORED

Any Guesses On Km's Reaction?

shire_redz

He's going to give the lads a DVD to take home and watch - so they can see what they did wrong

He's done this a few times after a shambolic performance

And it's made eff all difference so far

He will of course cite the fact that we failed to score the first goal

CR

i'm not sure that the state of the squad can rest squarly on millens shoulders. he took over a load of shite that had at the time been over-achieving for years and has tried to add to it (without making it any better - or worse).

we've been paying the wages of a top 10 championship team since we got promoted and as is the way of life, many have come and taken that wage without giving a shite about the company. i think we'll struggle to name one player in our current squad that would get a game in any of the top 4 teams in this division. it's going to be a long few months.

He's going to give the lads a DVD to take home and watch - so they can see what they did wrong

He's done this a few times after a shambolic performance

And it's made eff all difference so far

He will of course cite the fact that we failed to score the first goal

CR

Yeah! But a DVD of Mary '******g' Poppins is not going to help is it? :)

I'm going for:-

"We need to stand up and be counted."

"With hindsight, I wish that somebody had told me that Jon Stead wasn't playing tonight as I could have changed the tactics..."

"Also with hindsight, I wish I had realisedbefore signing him that Keogh was so small and that we shouldn't have played our mascot in central midfield, it didn't help...!"

Archived