IGNORED

Any Guesses On Km's Reaction?

shire_redz

Huh? Reaction? Millen? I thought he just stood motionless in the dugout with that fracking clipboard in his hands offering no inspiration, guidance or instruction to his headless chickens! Seeing ANY sort of reaction would be good!

I'm sorry, but i was in the camp of those who didn't feel he shouldn't have been given the job, was in the camp that felt he should have gone with Johnson, and am in the camp that has seen nothing to suggest that I was in the wrong camp! I defy any of Keefs supporters to defend what we have been forced to watch over the last few games - nay...the whole bloody season. He can't keep going on about the squad he's inherited. He's now had one and a bit transfer windows in the job to sort out his inheritance and let's not forget he was here as this squad was being put together. I implore anyone to please please please help me see what hope he actually offers us, because I for the life of me cannot see it.

Huh? Reaction? Millen? I thought he just stood motionless in the dugout with that fracking clipboard in his hands offering no inspiration, guidance or instruction to his headless chickens! Seeing ANY sort of reaction would be good!

I'm sorry, but i was in the camp of those who didn't feel he shouldn't have been given the job, was in the camp that felt he should have gone with Johnson, and am in the camp that has seen nothing to suggest that I was in the wrong camp! I defy any of Keefs supporters to defend what we have been forced to watch over the last few games - nay...the whole bloody season. He can't keep going on about the squad he's inherited. He's now had one and a bit transfer windows in the job to sort out his inheritance and let's not forget he was here as this squad was being put together.

I implore anyone to please please please help me see what hope he actually offers us, because I for the life of me cannot see it.

dunno.gif

Sorry HZ25, can't help you there.

"We had our pants pulled down in midfield, johnson can't pass to a red shirt, campbell - ryce is as much use on the left as a chocolate tea pot, and damion stewart makes steven hawking look mobile, but ho hum, woolford will save us from the impending doom that faces us, that's if he isn't led out in darkened room wondering what in gods name he has gone and done by joining us"

That's my guess, after all he did watch the same game as me didn't he?

Archived