IGNORED

Keogh...

PFree

It might seem like a daft question but having watched Keogh tonight, he seems like a very similar player to Clarkey? Of course, in the absence of a target man, we changed tactics this evening and didn't simply punt it up field, oh no, perhaps that's why Keogh kept losing the ball, we did keep punting it up?

It sums it all up nicely for me, we have little service to the strikers, we lose our tall, target man and we sign a player almost identical to Clarkey!?? Out of interest, how tall is Keogh, 5' 10", 5' 11"?

Our club is in poor hands from a line manager perspective and panic and a lack of direction is causing us to lurch from one nightmare to another, any wonder there wasn't really a single player out there who wanted the ball tonight?? Keogh was a panic signing to appease the fans, sadly, Millen was also the wrong option and that is now being found out unfortunately?

It might seem like a daft question but having watched Keogh tonight, he seems like a very similar player to Clarkey? Of course, in the absence of a target man, we changed tactics this evening and didn't simply punt it up field, oh no, perhaps that's why Keogh kept losing the ball, we did keep punting it up?

It sums it all up nicely for me, we have little service to the strikers, we lose our tall, target man and we sign a player almost identical to Clarkey!?? Out of interest, how tall is Keogh, 5' 10", 5' 11"?

Our club is in poor hands from a line manager perspective and panic and a lack of direction is causing us to lurch from one nightmare to another, any wonder there wasn't really a single player out there who wanted the ball tonight?? Keogh was a panic signing to appease the fans, sadly, Millen was also the wrong option and that is now being found out unfortunately?

Anybody else think that we should have held on to Akinde to give us the option of a big man up front? I would rather have big John giving 110% than either Clarkson, Pitman or it seems , Keogh.

Anybody else think that we should have held on to Akinde to give us the option of a big man up front? I would rather have big John giving 110% than either Clarkson, Pitman or it seems , Keogh.

Christ no, hes another Baz Savage............hes found his level at Norfampton

Archived