IGNORED

Preston

Pete1975Legend

Crucial match, must not lose, so don't muck around too much. Can't see back 4 being other than Carey, Fontaine, Caulker, McAllister. Wide should be Woolford and Adomah. Up front Keogh and Pitman, and central midfield should be Cisse and Elliott. Can't see how we can fit LJ in with two wingers, nor why we would want to. Could be an option of Sproule and/ or Clarkson for the out of sorts Albert and Pitman, but those two can produce match-winning moments even when a bit off. Sproule & Clarkson will work hard, but won't lift the side above mediocre.

I wouldn't go too defensive in this 6 pointer its no good playing only one up front we must get at them by having two up top with two solid midfielders and widemen

I would go with:

James

Carey

Caulker

Fontaine

McCallister

Adomah

Cisse

Elliott

Woolford

Pitman

Keogh

Subs:

Whoever we've got left fit

Prediction 1-2

Cisse and Woolford :fingerscrossed:

COYR .................. CTID

I wouldn't go too defensive in this 6 pointer its no good playing only one up front we must get at them by having two up top with two solid midfielders and widemen

I would go with:

James

Carey

Caulker

Fontaine

McCallister

Adomah

Cisse

Elliott

Woolford

Pitman

Keogh

Subs:

Whoever we've got left fit

Prediction 1-2

Cisse and Woolford :fingerscrossed:

COYR .................. CTID

Yep this is the team I am hoping he will pick. IMO its the best we have available.

Hopefully Mcallister and Woolford will give us more balance down the left and prevent us from relying on Adomah all the time. Felt sorry for the bloke on tuesday night, he was our only outlet which Swansea realised from the start so they doubled up on him everytime he got the ball.

------------------------------------------JAMES------------------------------------------------

CAREY----------------CAULKER-----------FONTAINE-------------MCCALLISTER

-----------------------------------ELLIOT-------CISSE-------------------------------------------------

ADOMAH------------------------------------------------------------------------WOOLFORD

-----------------------------------------------CLARKSON------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------KEOGH--------------------------------------------------

Subs: Gerken, Sproule, Stewart, Pitman, Jackson

I'd play this except swap pitman for can see why clarky may play in that position to help the midfield get the ball back a bit but still doesn't warrant a starting place not enough of a poacher when otherwise it's just Keogh who is not known for his goals.

Archived