IGNORED

Preston V City

Matty-H

Jesus, nothing like a bit of optimism is there? Lets hope we lose so can you tell everyone I told you so

Difficult to feel any optimism, no goals in 5 games, 1 win in our last 10 games and he drops our top scorer, I don't understand it, it looks to me as though he has set up for a nill/nil against a team even worse than us.

I hope we win because I always have hope but very little optimism at this moment in time and I hope Clarkson scores a hatrick, because I don't care about being right or wrong, but by the same token if we lose I think Millen's position could be untenable and I don't think a draw will be good enough.

But hey let's see.

I don't rate clarkson at all but pittman has been just as bad in the last few games so fair enough that he's freshening it up i think. Clarky has something to prove and scored at Deepdale on his debut for us, maybe he'll score again...?

Torres or Berbatov could'nt score with the service our front men get, jesus would struggle with our service.

naive of you to have a rant like that before a ball has been kicked. Could look stupid if Clarky has a good day.

Yes I could look very stupid, although I'm pretty confident he won't have a good game. I have a season ticket, and go to about half of our away games, and I think I'm yet to see him have a good game. Just don't rate him at all, I dont see what he adds to the team?

Torres or Berbatov could'nt score with the service our front men get, jesus would struggle with our service.

I'm not referring to pittmans goal scoring but his overall play. Forest away is the only game in our last 5 i havent been to and pittman has been poor all around. I know the team is playing bad but he at times has been just as frustrating as clarky. I agree that he's our best finisher but at the same time i do think it's fair enough that millen has changed around the front line.

Also the chances he has had in the last 5 games his finishing has been poor so its not all about bad service to him.

Difficult to feel any optimism, no goals in 5 games, 1 win in our last 10 games and he drops our top scorer, I don't understand it, it looks to me as though he has set up for a nill/nil against a team even worse than us.

I hope we win because I always have hope but very little optimism at this moment in time and I hope Clarkson scores a hatrick, because I don't care about being right or wrong, but by the same token if we lose I think Millen's position could be untenable and I don't think a draw will be good enough.

But hey let's see.

I'd agree with that and add, hopefully Millen has seen something that we haven't with Clarky and his selection may be inspired, again I doubt it but I'd gladly be proved wrong.

Yes I could look very stupid, although I'm pretty confident he won't have a good game. I have a season ticket, and go to about half of our away games, and I think I'm yet to see him have a good game. Just don't rate him at all, I dont see what he adds to the team?

Thats fair enough.

Just risky to rant so strongly about one player who could potentially score the winning goal in less than 2 hours. Unlikely I agree- but possible.

WTF has radio Bristol on the internet got Bath City commentary? :disapointed2se:

Yeovil on the Radio? City commentary anywhere?

Eddie Johnson fires one over the bar in 2nd minute.

HOSKINS - if we wanted to know the Rovers score we wouldn't have chosen to listen to the uninterrupted City commentary.ranting.gif

Shut up about Rovers until Brighton start banging them in.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLdancing2.gif

Archived