IGNORED

Who Wants Millen Sacked Now ?

ateyomike

well after today can we say that whatever has happened before is keithy learning his lesson and very being bold in making his decisions - to take off adomah every city fan would question as what he has done this season as a younster- but also as well and a good future ahead of him but was it also as because our best defence was out today - that aslo begs the question should we looking soon for someone to cover carey when he is out as he's not young so there are perids when he will be injured bbq's included :laugh:

but well done the lads cheered us all up tonight hope we do well against leeds

Hello Robbored. Why the change of name?

Yes, I still want him sacked but, as I've said for a while, at the end of the season.

AteyoMike beat me to it!

Let me ask you this Chivs - If Millen keeps us in the Championship this season imo he'll have done a good job given the disrution and unrest caused by Coppel's exit plus inheriting an unbalanced squad. Would you still want him sacked then?

If so why?

well after today can we say that whatever has happened before is keithy learning his lesson and very being bold in making his decisions - to take off adomah every city fan would question as what he has done this season as a younster- but also as well and a good future ahead of him but was it also as because our best defence was out today - that aslo begs the question should we looking soon for someone to cover carey when he is out as he's not young so there are perids when he will be injured bbq's included :laugh:

but well done the lads cheered us all up tonight hope we do well against leeds

:doh:

AteyoMike beat me to it!

Let me ask you this Chivs - If Millen keeps us in the Championship this season imo he'll have done a good job given the disrution and unrest caused by Coppel's exit plus inheriting an unbalanced squad. Would you still want him sacked then?

If so why?

When you include the loan signings he has been backed to the tune of 2million, so it's not as if he just been left to use just his 'unbalanced squad', performances have been 'turgid' (even though he set's his team up to win).

if he keeps us up regardless of what funds he is allowed in the summer, there can be no excuses (because that is what they are excuses) if things don't improve and we are not in with a shout of a play off place, he will have no hiding place, like the one you and few others have afforded him this season.

One thing that will have to improve is the coaching which has been lacking for 2 years now and that is something he cannot hide from.

Having said that great and needed win and hopefully Millen actually came of age today as a manager, having got every call correct, now we need to do something we have struggled with for 2 years and that is to be consistent and to be honest forget where Leeds are in the league, we should be looking to win and not hope for a draw or if we lose trot out the excuse 'did anybody actually expect us to get a result against Leeds", that will not be good enough.

When you include the loan signings he has been backed to the tune of 2million, so it's not as if he just been left to use just his 'unbalanced squad', performances have been 'turgid' (even though he set's his team up to win

I was asking Chivs.

I already know what your 'glass half empty' views are.You've posted them often enough.

Why do we do this after every game?

We win - everybody has to love Millen.

We lose - everybody has to want him out.

Yeah, a 4-0 win away from home is great, but not scoring in the previous 5 isn't.

He isn't suddenly an amazing manager!

Thing is, peoples views aren't changing, most people feel the same as they did 6 weeks/3 months/etc

Some people never wanted Keith to get the job in the first place and refuse to give him a chance and want him out, they scream and shout after ANY dropped points

some people (like myself) accepted Millen with a open mind, and believe that it's early days but he's shown potential in parts to be a decent manager and once he's got the squad settled he'll get the club going in the right direction again, after games like today, we are the ones screaming and shouting

Thing is, peoples views aren't changing, most people feel the same as they did 6 weeks/3 months/etc

Some people never wanted Keith to get the job in the first place and refuse to give him a chance and want him out, they scream and shout after ANY dropped points

some people (like myself) accepted Millen with a open mind, and believe that it's early days but he's shown potential in parts to be a decent manager and once he's got the squad settled he'll get the club going in the right direction again, after games like today, we are the ones screaming and shouting

Like the play offs for instance?.

some people (like myself) accepted Millen with a open mind, and believe that it's early days but he's shown potential in parts to be a decent manager and once he's got the squad settled he'll get the club going in the right direction again

Why lie Donald? You have not been open minded at all - you have posted on here like you are Millen's love child/ mum throughout the season.

Why lie Donald? You have not been open minded at all - you have posted on here like you are Millen's love child/ mum throughout the season.

I love football, if (pls it don't happen we lose to Leeds all Donald haters will be thinking of there endless paragraphs to prove there point, if City win visa versus)

I love football, if (pls it don't happen we lose to Leeds all Donald haters will be thinking of there endless paragraphs to prove there point, if City win visa versus)

Also the refuge for RR who is now demonizing people for not supporting the manager, FFS even Agatha Christie could'nt have written that one, because nobody would believe it.

Archived